eleven

Morning sex is the best sex. Don't fight me on this, ok? You will be fighting a losing fight if you even try. I swear to god.

There's nothing better than waking from the hell that is considered sleeping and being given so much pleasure. It's one of my favorite things.

One thing that sucks about morning sex though is we have to be as quiet as we can so we don't wake everyone else up. And that's hard.

Especially for my girlfriend. Sabrina is defiantly the loudest girl I've ever been with. And I've been with a lot of girls.

It's extremely hard for her stay quiet as I'm between her legs, feasting on her clean-shaven core. "Ohhhhhhh, my god! River!"

"Shut the fuck up." I know she's only getting louder from here so I reach my freehand up to cover her mouth. Only muffled groans are heard now.

I'm quick to return all attention to that soaked area between her legs. Licking and sucking on all her most sensitive parts.

All while curling around two fingers inside of her. It's way too much for her to just lay there helplessly.

This girl is screaming underneath my hand. Arching her back and grinding up against my mouth. Out of control.

It's crazy. Crazy hot. I could've came at the sight of this but right now, it's not me coming. It's me making her come.

All into my mouth and over lips for me to lick up. Swallowing as much of her sweetness as I possibly can.

And just to turn her on some more, I spit some out. Right on to her abs then lick it off as I lick my way up her flat stomach.

Pupils dilated and eyes filled with admiration, she gazes down at me making my path up her small body. So much love in her look.

"How was that, amor?" I'm not given a response. Just pulled down for a kiss in order to taste herself off my own lips. "Good, I guess."

"So good, River," she breathes out. Both her arms drop to the bed. Spread out like an exhausted starfish underneath my body.

"It's the least I could do for my daddy." I tease her by making my voice as innocent and sweet as I can. You know she loves that.

And she don't even try to hide it today. Just smiling like a proud girlfriend as she lazily wraps an arm around my waist. "I love you."

Once again, our lips meet. A very much more innocent kiss is shared between the two of us. "I love you too."

"We should probably get dressed, Princess." As soon as baby girl turns into princess you know the sex is over. It's all pure love now.

Getting up is the last thing I wanna do but laying naked in bed isn't the best thing to do when your girls parents and sister are nosy as hell.

And it's hard, but I manage to stand up. Stretching out of my tall body while the blue-eyed beauty watches with a grin. "You're hot."

Seeing her bite her lip like that makes my heart skip a beat. "Shut up and get dressed."

"You get me dressed," she demands with a pout while I put on some underwear and a bra, "Please?"