one-hundred-four

Birthdays are stressful and so are vacations or in this case, trips. This definitely was no vacation but still, packing up to leaving the place you been staying at for two months is stressful as fuck.

So much has to be done and of course, we got distracted from the packing up we were gonna do last night. It was her birthday and all but we probably should've packed up a little better.

And maybe not have had sex all night but damn, it was some good sex. All sex with a girl like Sabrina is good sex but this was incredible.

If anyone was to tell me I'd be this much of a bottom two years ago, I for sure would laugh in their face. I used to top all my girlfriends but it never felt right for me to be the one doing all that.

This feels so right. I still think I love giving a little more than receiving because I just always have but last night was hot. Every night is hot but strap-on nights and hella dominate Sabrina nights are probably the hottest sex ever. Damn.

Not gonna lie, still a little sore from all that. I didn't think I was flexible at all but turns out I can be but it'll have me exhausted and sore the next day. I still say it was so worth it, definitely.

"Thinking, baby?" her voice distracts me and brings me back into reality, "About last night?"

"Mmhmm," I hum out, my tired green eyes looking into directly hers from the bed in a way that tells her to come lay with me and she does.

"If the album wasn't already finished," she starts kissing up my legs then my stomach and all the way up until we're face-to-face, "I would write a song about last night. About you being so willing to give me all that control because you trust me and how much that turns me on."

"You little f-fr-freak," I laugh as if it didn't turn me on just as much, too. My hands cup her face and pull her down into a kiss, a romantic one.

Romantic kisses are far from what we had last night. It was all lust last night until we both fell asleep in each other's arms.

After having such a lustful night, having this real romantic morning is exactly what we both wanted and needed. I can tell by how soft this kiss is that she feels the exact same way, too.

Sabrina pulls away eventually, though. I could kiss her forever but staring in those beautiful and mesmerizing blue eyes of hers is just as romantic and still has my heart fluttering, even after all this time that we've been together.

"You been doing your speech exercises?" there goes the romantic-ness. Immediately, I roll my eyes at her just for asking that dumb question.

"I-I hate th-that you eve-even ask that a-and you know that b-but—but still a-ask me," I am so hard on her sometimes and I know it but she gets it. I don't know why but she willingly puts up with all my bullshit and still loves me.

"I was gonna say," she responds while tucking moving back some of my growing afro that has to be cut soon, "Because you're doing better."

Sabrina presses her lips to my heart tattoo and then to my "CRZY" tattoo before kissing on my lips one last time before hoping off the bed.

My eyes are hooded and tired while watching her go back to unpacking our closet. I look at her with so much love and genuine respect.

"Thank you," don't even stutter there. It may only be just a two-word sentence but it's a start and she smiles back at me upon hearing that.

The wink she gives me has me giggling because she is just too cute. And she knows it which makes her even cuter. I swear, she is the cutest person in the world and she's somehow mine.