one-hundred-ten

Feels like we just arrived here an hour ago but we already are packing up to finally return back home and slow down. We have a week to relax.

One week and then everything is chaotic again with us going from country to another country to back here but in a new state. Really stressful.

Thank god for the we do have because we were so close to not having that. It was almost only gonna be two days to rest but she pushed more.

Probably because she knows how exhausting it will be going to three countries and two states all within two weeks for the both us. It be bad.

Especially because one of those weeks is a week we both gonna have our period and not able to have sex to relieve us. Not ready for all of that.

Waking up in this fancy ass new york city hotel that overlooks the square is calming enough for the both of us right now to stay in this moment.

And with a bathroom that has a shower perfect for the both of us. This hotel may be one of the best one we ever stayed at and I taking it all in.

"Quiet today, baby?" her hands touch my waist and take my attention away from the water that hits us from the shower head and feels so good.

"Mmhmm." I hum out while letting her kiss all over my collarbone area while pulling into the arms of her also naked and still so soapy body.

"You would tell me if anything we talked about last night was too much, right?" she probably is feeling insecure about our big ass conversation.

Our real ass conversation about the future that we both been avoiding talking about in our way but finally did but I feel better that we did talk.

Sabrina knows that and feels that just through my kiss on her lips and that makes her smile at me with such love in her eyes. I am captivated.

Another quick kiss to my lips before she pull us apart and let her hands find mine to really just twirl me around in the fucking shower. Cute.

"One interview today then we leave and got one full week to ourselves," she breathes out while moving us under the water together perfectly.

Those blue eyes are somehow even brighter for me right now. Lightened up with admiration all for me in this very moment. I take that in also.

Just so my brain can always remember how we love each other so fucking much right now. We always will be this morning just feeling special.

Something about this beautiful morning after it was an even better night of pure passion and so much love leaving me speechless for right now.

•••

Being constantly in the public is something not for everybody to do. It probably not meant for someone like me but this is my life right now.

And probably will be forever. It will be like this forever for me and I be used to all that now but it took a little while of feeling a little bit guilty.

Guilty that my girl has to hide her gayness and that it has now gotten to the point where she is having to actually lie. I hate that she gotta do it.

That took lot of time for me to really know that it is not my fault. It is the straight white men at her label and management faults and not mine.

Just really suck that all the stans think we have broken up because of all our pictures being all deleted and her unfollowing me. It just sucks.

We got a plan to go live on my private account that her label does not know about so they still know we are together but this interview sucks.