three

"Mmmmmm," it's almost an involuntary hum against her heavenly lips that come from my own as we roll around her bed, "So soft."

Our kiss, more like slow make out with burning passion, is almost broken from her cute, little smile. "I love you so much."

The way I deepen our kiss says the same words right back. The way I grab her ass even harder probably says a lot to her as well.

We've been awake for almost a full hour now. Kissing on and off then cuddling like we've never cuddled before.

I'm making sure to keep her off her social medias and shit. I have a feeling that's got something to do with what's bothering her.

And kissing is the perfect way to distract her. Some ass grabbing don't hurt either. Gotta appreciate that ass.

Of course though, she thinks of something that distracts her enough to break the kiss and ask me, "How'd you sleep last night, baby?"

My eyes roll. That's almost involuntary too. "Not relevant now."

"You look tired," her hand caresses my face, her thumb tracing soft lines on my cheek while her lips kiss my nose, "Why?"

"Just didn't sleep good. No nightmare or anything," I can see the concern start to leave her body when I confirm that

"You'd tell me if you did, right?" Sabrina seriously asks

It's easy for me to honestly nod. "If I could tell you what even happened in the first place, then I will tell you if I have a nightmare."

Curiosity fills her eyes. "Am I the first girl you told?"

"I told two other girls. One left because they got scared, and the other just couldn't handle me, I guess."

Sabrina shakes her head, letting out a sigh. "That's fucking stupid, and it really makes me mad. I mean, you didn't ask to be kidnapped and almost killed when you were ten but they act like you did and it's your fault."

The reminder of what happened so long ago makes me light-headed. Just so uneasy and sick.

She's quick to notice though, and changes the topic. "Anyways, how about we go meet your family t-- "

"Nope," I try to brush off the feeling and memories flooding my mind by distracting myself with her body, "You stay in this bed with me,"

Sabrina raises an eyebrow, intrigued. "Yeah?"

"Oh yeah," both my hands grip her ass, "Turn around for me, mama."

"My parents will be up any minute," she blushes, giggling while snuggling down into the crook of my neck, "We fuck too much."

A laugh leaves my mouth. "No such thing."

I can feel her baby-soft lips curve into a smile against my skin. "You're right, honestly, I love loving you like that."

"You love dominating me, that's what you love." I laugh some more and I can already tell she's blushing without having to see

Lifting her head and looking down into my green eyes, she tucks a strand of my hair behind my ear. "No, I love you."

By closing my eyes, I tell her that I want a kiss without actually asking for a kiss. And a kiss is just what I get.

But the kiss is cut way too short when the door opens. I expect it to be anyone but who it is.

Goodwin. The fucking dog opened her bedroom door somehow. This damn family is too talented, I swear.