sixty-five

Don't even remember last night. I remember almost being puked on a few times and that we got the house but that's it.

Oh, and I remember feeling like actual shit because of my stupid fucking period and them damn cramps. At least, it got me sleeping.

It gave me an excuse to get mad high, too. Think that's why I wake up without really knowing why the fuck I'm on my parents couch.

I do feel a little better than yesterday, though, so that's a plus. Second day of the period is always easier than the first.

And I wake up feeling happy, mentally and shit. All because I'm gonna be living in my house with my girlfriend soon. That's all for real. Crazy.

"Morning, beautiful," yep, it's gonna be a good day. I can tell just by the way she kisses my forehead so lovingly.

"Mmmmmmm, can w-we go to the new house n-now?" that's all that's on my mind right now. All I can even think about.

"Your parents don't even know yet, baby girl," Sabrina crawls atop of me and continues with her soft kisses, "Soon, though. I promise."

"Where are they?" I ask in a yawn as I stretch my arms out and conveniently let my hands rest on her ass.

I'm given a smiling kiss on the lips for that. "I think I heard them getting up out of bed so they'll be down in a minute."

Can't even do anything other than smile. It's just such a happy time right now that smiling is all I wanna do. "Then we'll tell them."

Sabrina nods her head, lips touching my nose. We're both full of giggles then and can't stop if we even wanted to.

We don't want to, though. I could for real stay like this forever. Giving and getting an endless supply of kisses. Nothing's better than this.

It's forced to come to an end when my twin brother walks down the stairs, looking like he hasn't slept in forever. Boy is a mess.

Guess that's what happens when he works. I know he works so hard at everything he do so that's probably why.

I'm his sister, though, so I still gotta tease him. "Ni**a, you look fucking terrible. Worse than normal, I mean."

"I think I slept for maybe an hour last night," he slumps down on the living chair and groans, "I love the money closing gets me but it's a lot."

I'm not entirely sure what closing means but I get it. It's just like how Sabrina gets when she's all tired after doing a few shows in a row.

Tyler's not as strong as Sabrina, though. That's why he's probably taking it so hard and looking a mess.

"And I have to cover for someone in two hours," he groans, "Fucking asshole, that bitch never shows up and makes me do everything."

"Why don't you just say no?" Sabrina questions while casually wrapping her arm around my shoulders.

"Because she knows I'm trans and she said that if I don't cover for her whenever she wants that she'll tell everyone."

That gets my protective sister instincts going. "What the fuck? You better get her fired or something. That's not ok."

"Whatever," he just shrugs his shoulders within a yawn, "I still get all her tips and the boss loves me so it's fine, I guess."