one-hundred-six

That dog bed was really a total waste of money because we wake up the same way as every day before we got this bed. Not all that shocked.

Abstract loves to be close to us at night because he is really just a big ass baby but a dog. A baby dog is what he is. A puppy because he still one.

We wake up with him on what was my side of the bed but is now his and the two of us forced to be cuddled together. I certainly don't mind.

Makes sharing the blankets a whole lot easier if we have to cuddling all night and the past few nights of this, my nightmares have decreased.

Only more proof that buying a dog bed was just a waste of money but it not like she needed that money which still is weird to me after this time.

"We have to train him." she yawns and then is tiredly gesturing over to our very comfy dog all sprawled on the other side of the bed, "Yeah?"

"You don't l-like cuddling a-all— all night?" my head on her chest and listening to her heart is one thing that will always be a relaxer for me.

"Cuddling with you is my favorite," she tells me then goon to say, "But you move around a lot in your sleep and you elbowed me in the boob last night but once you settle down. I love it then."

Sabrina yawns again which tells me she barely got any sleep which she needed. On these days off or whatever they are, she got to sleep a lot.

Pretty rare that she can get a few days to catch up on sleep so she needs that and I can always benefit from it as well to catch up on all mine.

Lifting my head up from where it comfortably resting on her chest, it easy to see that she is so tired. "I-I guess, we could try to- to train him."

"You gonna have to do that," she looks over at our doggy and tries to pet him but he move out the way of her hand instantly, "See it? Wow,"

"Abstract, th-that your mommy." he still stays in this state of half-asleep until I place my hand on him and this guy might as well be atop me.

"Whatever," she nudges the dog off of me then crawls her own body on me to whisper in my so softly and sexy, "I would rather be your daddy."

That makes me so flustered almost instantly as it turns me on. I feel the blush heating up my face but another part of me heating up as well.

Sure fire sign that this gonna be a great start to the day for us. Nothing wakes you like morning sex does but morning sex with her so different.

Morning sex with my girl is so soft yet gets mad rough at times then so gentle again all with just as much passion as night. Exactly what I need.

•••

Nothing wakes nobody up like morning sex do and it just gets you ready for the day. It feels as if it might the perfect thing to start with all day.

Better than smoking weed. It makes you feel as high as a blunt would but better because sex is so good for you. I feel the benefits right now.

The way I am able to get up after recovery from my orgasms and get ready for the day with no problems is the best benefit. It was so needed.

"Your appointment with Doctor Parker is today at three, you think you can go?" that phases me not all which is another benefit. I feel so ready.