nineteen

"I love you more than anything else in the whole entire world," who'd you think be the one saying that while smothering the other in kisses?

Bet most of you would've guessed Sabrina. As she's the much more affectionate and loving one in our relationship.

Good guess but you're wrong. It's me, today. Yes, it's really me. I'm just so happy that this house is free of racists and homophobes.

Happy enough to be extra affectionate with my girl. Kissing all over her gorgeous face while mumbling how much I love her.

Maybe even throwing some spanish things in there that she don't understand. But I don't care. I'm too happy right now.

"That's impossible!" Sabrina exclaims, her tiny hands finding my hips as I roll over atop her body. My body laying between her legs.

"Nope, I really do. I love you so much, cariño." I finally stop peppering quick kisses all over her face. "So much."

It's been pretty hard for her. Not having her big sisters support in the relationship that she'll probably have for the rest of her life.

And I know that hearing this helps a lot. Knowing that I love her no matter who supports us or doesn't. It's calming, I'm sure.

Part of the reason I'm being this affectionate too. "You mean the whole world to me and you saved my life, honestly."

"Stop it," she places her hand on my chest, right over my heart, "You're gonna make me cry, shut up."

Crying is the last thing I want her to do right now. Happy tears or not happy tears. I just want to see her smile and hear her laugh.

And so I'm quick to press a gentle kiss to her baby-soft lips. A kiss that tells her how much she means to me without making her cry.

We end up in a comfortable silence after that kiss. Kiss that overwhelms us with love and emotion.

My head rests on the perfect spot between her neck and chest. Right where I can hear her steady heartbeat.

And she's slowly rubbing my back. Hand sneaking down to rub my ass every now and then too. Something she picks up from me.

"You know how I love your boobs so much?" she breaks the silence with a question that makes me giggle but nod, "Your ass is so good too."

"But no ass beats your ass and that's a fact." My lips touch against her sharp jawline and I can tell she loves that

"But my boobs are small," she pouts, "You're just so curvy and sexy. Yet you don't even show it off. All you wear is baggy clothes."

Gotta lift my head to say to her, "Hey, don't forget that tight dress you made me wear when we went out on our fancy date."

Sabrina's eyes light up, remembering that. And even bites her lip. "Shit, you looked so good. Go try it on for me, babe."

"No way. I can barely breathe in that." I'm quick to shake my head, "I'll stick to my baggy clothes."

"But what if we go out on a fancy date again? I gotta see you in a dress at least one more time before our wedding."

"Get w-w-weddings out of your head. I love you but it's still too soon." I chuckle and tuck a strand of her hair behind her ear