forty-one

Last night left me speechless. I can't describe how good it was. It was just amazing and I woke up with the biggest smile on my face.

For many reasons. Main one being how great the sex was but I had a decent sleep once the we finished. That was part of it.

Oh, and the cuddling. And After-Sex Sabrina™️ is always so fucking sweet and caring and everything you could ever want in a lover.

There's many factors as to why I'm so happy right now, as you an clearly see. And they almost all revolve around Sabrina. Shocking.

Note the sarcasm there. Pretty obvious the main reason why I'm waking up this happy would be because of my gorgeous girlfriend.

"I never wanna leave this bed," her comforting arms pull me in even closer and it makes it even harder for me to fall not asleep on her chest.

"I'm ok with that," not sure if she can hear the words I mumble softly into her chest, but she feels me wrap my arms around her waist.

She definitely heard me once I hear her respond with, "Good. I don't think I can ever let you go, love bug."

Kisses meeting my forehead and anywhere else her lips can reach my skin. Her hand finds my hand then, and we hold hands.

Something, you all know, that calms me so much. Makes me feel so safe and so loved and even more protected. I love holding hands.

Our difference in skin color is something I love, too. It's a weird thing to love but I think it's so beautiful.

Her being so pale and white and me being black. I just love how different our skin color is, you know. It's stunning, in my eyes.

"Your hair is getting curly already," she chuckles and finds a strand of my curls to play with now, "I love it."

Yeah, my hair gets curly pretty fucking quick. Once it gets wet, it immediately starts to get curly again. And I don't have my straightener.

Sabrina is quite happy about that. "You look extra cute, somehow."

"If you love curly hair so much," I look up at her, head resting right on her chest in that perfect spot, "You curl your hair."

"No way," she laughs, "I like curly hair on black girls. It doesn't work that well on white girls. Black girls are on a whole other level."

"You're so weird," my arms wrap even tighter around her thin waist, and my legs tangle into hers under the covers. "I love you."

"And I love you even more, Princess." Sabrina turns over onto her side which forces me to move. Facing each other now, not even an inch of space between our bodies, just the way we like it.

My eyes flutter close as she caresses my skin. Thumb trailing under my eyes and across my cheek, moving some hair out of my face.

Sabrina's lips kiss my forehead, then. Her lips lingering for a few extra seconds longer to make me smile. "You're beautiful."

We're so fucking cheesy, and cliché. God, I hate it. Well, I don't hate it. I hate that I love it, is a better explanation. But hey, it's all out of the love we share and I think that's the most beautiful part.

Before I met her, I really didn't want this. I think, I was more so in love with sex and not so much the girl I was with before her.