I Love You, Moosey (Sabriel Fluff)

OKAY SO I BROKE DOWN AND WROTE A SABRIEL (with a little Destiel) DAMN ME TO HELL I BLAME ALL THESE OTHER FANFICTIONS FOR MY NEWFOUND LOVE OF SABRIEL. Enjoy.

'

“Sammy, you need to get laid my brother.” Dean smirked as he clasped onto Cas’ hand.

Sam rolled his eyes as he shut his laptop and set it on the end table. “No. I think I am just fine, but thanks for the advice.”

“It is true, intercourse relaxes you like no other remedy.” Castiel remarked as he snuggled closer to Dean on the couch. His head rested firmly against Dean’s shoulder as he brought his legs up and set them on top of Dean’s, which were crossed and set on the end table.

“Gross. I don’t want you ever talking about that in front of me.” Sam rolled his eyes with a groan.

Dean chuckled as he lifted his arm and wrapped it around his ex-angel’s shoulders. “We are a couple now, Sam. Shit like that isn’t really a secret. Me and Cas-“

“No. No. No.” Sam muttered as he stood from the chair. “I do not want any details. You are my older brother and you are my friend. I do not need mental images. I am happy you two finally settled your little relationship, but I am fine just seeing you snuggle and hold hands.”

Dean shrugged as he winked at his brother. “Whatever you say, Sammy.”

“I am going to bed. You two watch the movie without me. This werewolf case has me worn out.” Sam yawned and stretched out his arms before turning and heading to his bedroom. He was glad that he was at the bunker and not at a motel room with no wall to separate their beds.

“Night!” Castiel called kindly.

“Good night, Cas.” Sam called over his shoulder before he made his way down the hallway and into his room.

Once inside he shut the door behind him and dragged his feet to the bed. The events and hard work of today began to ache his body. Without catching himself, he fell face first onto his bed and just simply closed his eyes. He was too tired to even change. All he wanted was some sleep, but his nightly ritual of praying still came into his mind.

“I miss you.” He whispered softly, barely opening his mouth to pronunciate the words. “I wish I could just see you again. I know that you are in hiding… but it just sucks. In a better world, you could come see me. At least for the night. But I won’t dwell on that, I guess. I just… hope these prayers  get to you. I hope you know that I am still waiting for you. Good night, wherever you are.” Sam began to let himself drift.

Sam was so far gone, that he didn’t even hear the flutter of wings beside his bed. “Sam.” A soft voice whispered as a finger wove into his hair.

Sam, thinking he was dreaming, only stirred a little in his bed. “Gabe?”

“Shh…” Gabriel sat on the bed beside Sam and lightly traced a line down his spine. “Go to sleep, my little moose.”

Sam lifted his head and peeled open his eyes slightly to see the outline of his angel.  “Gabe, they will find you.”

Gabriel let out a little sigh as he leaned down and kissed Sam’s forehead softly, cradling his neck tenderly. “Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a damn. I heard your prayers… all one million of them. And I just, I can’t wait any more. I couldn’t stop myself. Call me selfish.”

Sam smiled warmly as he leaned up and wrapped his arms around Gabriel’s neck. He pressed his face into the warm crook of his neck and breathed in his angel, finally realizing this wasn’t a dream. Gabriel wrapped his arms around Sam’s waist and held him to him tightly. A new warmth came over both of them as they just simply enjoyed the embrace.