Broken Part Two (Fluff)

This was requested by a tumblr user, that i continue Broken and they find out some more of where it all led to. Hope you enjoy, as always.

'

Three months, the summer flew by as Dean worked his heart out in the garage and came home to a loving Castiel. Their relationship had began fast, but soon mellowed into a something they both were content with. Dean would take Cas out for dinner four nights out the week and treat him to the only the best. Castiel cooked dinner the other nights followed by Dean’s new experiments with his pie.

Sam and Gabe spent almost every waking moment together. Although Gabe still tread lightly around Dean, the gang was pretty much family now. Between the two houses, the boys were always together and building foundations were a relationship that they had no idea where it was heading. But Sam loved Gabe, and Gabe would’ve given his right arm to keep Sam with him. It wasn’t until the fall wrapped around that the trouble started.

'

Cas raked his hands through Dean’s hair with a look of pure disgust. The dye in his hands was starting to stink up the room with an uncontrollable velocity. “You could’ve just let it grow out. I have never seen your natural hair color.”

Dean rolled his eyes and got goose bumps as Cas began to massage his head. “I like it colorful. Anyway, I think this purple with draw out the color of my eyes.” He batted his eyes lashes at Cas with a giant playful grin.

Cas shook his head slightly and began to look at the clock and add the right time to it. “You have forty five minutes.” He walked over with his hands stuck out straight in front of him. Dunking his hands into the sink, he turned on the hot water and began to massage the dye from on his hands.

“Thanks, again. Sammy is always out lately and my roots were getting really bad.” Dean stood and held onto the towel that was draped over his shoulders. The smell was starting to burn his nostrils so he pulled open one of the kitchen windows to let in the fresh air.

“No problem. Actually, I wanted to ask you to do me a favor.” Cas turned when his hands were clean and eyed Dean carefully with a slight blush. “I want to get a tattoo.”

Dean raised his eyebrows and tilted his head as he met Cas’ eyes. “Really? And what are you planning on getting?”

“It’s an Enochian symbol. It’s a protection.” Cas lowered his eyes.

“Enochian?” Dean asked with insane curiosity.

“It’s an angelic language. My father made me learn it when I was very young. Anyway, I want the protection symbol that banishes angels.” Cas paused and smirked. “It is a beautiful symbol and I want it… to banish my father.”

“Are you sure?” Was all Dean asked as he stepped forward and rested his hand on Cas’ arm. “I will go with you, of course.”

Cas grinned with a nod. “I would love it if you came with me. And yes. I have the picture hanging in my room so I see it all the time. I am not sick of it yet, so I think I am ready.” Cas let his finger trace along Dean’s arm over his own ink. “I want one.”

Dean grinned and loved the feel of Cas’ light fingertip grazing his skin. “When?”

“Tomorrow? I know you don’t work-“ Cas started as he let his eyes scan Dean’s hair a final time to make sure he got all the spots.

“Tomorrow sounds great. I have a great tattoo artist and he will take us in right away.” Dean leaned in and gave Cas a soft kiss. “Where are you going to get it?”

“Over my heart.” Cas whispered as he leaned into another soft peck of kisses.

'

“Jesus.” Dean whispered as he looked at his now dry hair in the mirror. After they rinsed the dye out and Cas quickly blow dried it, they were left staring at a hot pink Mohawk.