staring

I hopped up on to the kitchen counter and grabbed my bowl of cereal, placing it on my lap. Shawn stood beside me, waiting for his toast to pop. We remained in silence as I ate and I couldn't help but notice him staring at me. It caused a smirk to form on my face.

"What?" He asked. I shrugged and ate another spoonful of my cereal, a smirk still plastered on my face. He looked at me, confused.

"You were staring." I stated. He rolled his eyes playfully as he took the bowl of cereal from my hands. I groaned. I wanted that.

He moved closer to me and positioned himself between my legs. I smiled, no longer caring about my cereal. I placed my arms around his neck as he put his hands gently on my hips. He leaned in and carefully pecked my lips.

"I like staring at you." He said. My face crumpled in disgust.

"That sounded weird." I replied. He laughed lightly and shook his head. He leaned in and pecked my lips once again.

Just as he pulled away, the toast popped, causing me to jump dramatically. Shawn chuckled as he released his gentle grip from my hips. My arms dropped from his neck to my sides. I pouted slightly as Shawn grabbed his toast from the toaster.

I picked up my cereal that Shawn had taken from me and continued to eat it. As I was eating I noticed him staring once again. I playfully stuck my middle finger up at him and he did the same in return.

~~

liked this one idk