gone

Once someone is gone, you just have to accept that life goes on. Eventually, you'll heal. Never fully, though. Because that one person will always have a special place in your heart.

Shawn learnt that when y/n died.

The pair dated for a few months before he received the devastating call he wished he never had to hear. A call from y/n's distraught mother, informing him that y/n had died.

Pain. Sadness. Hurt.

That's all Shawn felt anymore. His thoughts were constantly filled with memories of her. The feeling of regret was overwhelming. The boy wished he got to spend more time with her.

Years later, even though he may be in the arms of someone knew, he still can't shake the thoughts of y/n.

All he wanted since the day he met her was to spend the rest of his life with her. He never wanted a day to pass when they weren't together. He wanted to marry her and have beautiful children with her. He dreamed of what they may have looked like constantly. A girl with y/n's long, blonde hair and Shawn's chocolate brown eyes. Or perhaps a boy with Shawn's curly locks and y/n's perfect smile. The four of them would live in a modern house in the city, overlooking the sights of London.

But that was just his perfect fantasy.

In reality, y/n was gone. Shawn was with someone else who he could never love as much as he did y/n.

Every day, he broke more and more as he watched Chloe suffer at his constant need for y/n. She knew that she could never compare, but she was desperate to do all she could to make Shawn forget about y/n. All she wanted was for him to love her as much as he did y/n.

But they both knew that was impossible.

~~

this is high key sad wow we love an emotional sister