psycho ex

every time shawn and i were out together she is always there. the very thought of her makes my blood boil. i honestly don't think i've ever hated someone more in my life.

she was shawn's clingy ex girlfriend, felicity. she was borderline obsessed with shawn. whenever i was with him, i felt like i always had to be on high alert, just in case she was hiding around the corner, waiting to find him all alone. yes, it was that bad.

everyone saw how much of a psycho felicity was. according to her college roommate, she still had pictures of him on her wall and also had him set as her lock and home screens. and this is creepiest part: apparently, she still talked about him to her friends as if they were still together.

as you can probably guess, her so called friends constantly questioned why they ever even talked to her in the first place.

-

one day, shawn and i were at a local cafe. we scanned the area, as per usual, and noticed we were all clear. both of us turned to each other, small smiles creeping on to our lips. was this going to be a felicity-free date for once?

we got a coffee each and took a seat towards the back of the cafe. we talked happily about anything and everything, simply enjoying each other's company without any interruption.

the cafe was pretty much empty, apart from an elderly couple seated by the window. the waitress stood with her elbows resting on the counter, appearing bored out of her mind. it was surprisingly calming being sat in here.

however, the peaceful atmosphere was quickly ruined. the front door of the cafe burst open and a girl stormed inside. at first i didn't recognise her, but i soon came to realisation.

it was felicity.

she was coming our way. i heard shawn loudly groan. the familiar feeling of frustration washed over me. this girl is a psychopath.

suddenly, i heard a loud bang, causing me to jump slightly. her fists had slammed into the wooden table shawn and i were sat at. she locked eyes with me, glaring at me with a look of pure evil that scared me a lot, i'm not going to lie.

as it turns out, i had every right to be terrified...

~~

part 2 will be next :)