best friend's ex

I tapped my pen against my desk repeatedly. Watching as the clock ticked by, I found myself growing more and more bored. I felt a kick on the back of my chair, but I ignored it. Then there was another. This time I turned around.

"What?" I snapped quietly. Shawn widened his eyes at me briefly and I just rolled mine.

"Can you stop tapping that shitty pen. It's really getting on my nerves." He said, scowling. I rolled my eyes at him once again.

"Good." I replied, turning back around. Smirking slightly, I continued to tap my pen against the table.

Shawn and I used to get on, until he cheated on my best friend. Now I think he's a total twat. That still doesn't stop me from finding him attractive though, and it's extremely infuriating.

A hot cheater? What more could a girl want?

He's such a prick.

I felt him kick my chair once again, this time much harder. It was so hard, in fact, that it sort of hurt my ass. I snapped my head around and glared at him, only to discover that he was smirking.

"That'll teach you for continuing to tap that pen." He said. I flipped him off and faced the front again.

I could sense that he was still smirking and I mentally rolled my eyes.

I can't believe my best friend ever dated him.

~~

dickdickdickhead