fallin all in you

There's a deeper meaning than you think behind every song. You can think it means one thing, when in fact it means the total opposite.

Shawn Mendes once wrote a song about me.

The song was entitled 'fallin all in you'. It was meant to be this sweet love song geared towards me, his girlfriend. It was meant to be about how we somehow managed to fall in love despite our circumstances.

You see, we are both pretty successful singers. And maintaining the relationship was really hard. We always seemed to be on the other side of the world to each other when we needed each other the most.

To the fans, the song seemed to be just about the story of our lives together. We fell in love after what was meant to be a one night stand. Now we live together. Sometimes we argue, but we always pull through. We laugh it off because it was really only meant to be for one night.

But that's all just a story.
A story our management has forced us to convince our fans of.

Yes, Shawn and I did fall in love after a one night stand and dated for a good year. Happiest year of my life, if you ask me.

But something just wasn't working. We decided we were better off as friends. And our management hated that. And so would the fans if they ever found out.

So now we're stuck convincing our fans of a fake life we share.

And we both hate it.

~~

yes this is bad