party

I dropped my half empty cup on the floor as I stumbled over to the dance floor. I found Luke and instantly grabbed his hand, pulling him to dance with me. He placed his hands on my hips and pulled me towards him. I began to grind up against him, not caring about anything.

Whilst I was dancing, I felt a pair of eyes on me. A pair of eyes that were not Luke's. I looked up and front my blurred vision I could just make out the figure of the one boy I did not want to face tonight.

Shawn Mendes.

I instantly stopped dancing, causing Luke to groan in frustration. I turned to face him and our eyes locked. A smirk spread across his face.

Without hesitation, I smashed my lips into his. Our lips moved slightly out of sync, but I didn't take much notice. All I wanted was to make Shawn jealous.

I pulled away from the kiss and glanced over my shoulder to see Shawn had disappeared into the sea of sweaty bodies. I felt Luke's hot breath on my neck.

"How about we take this upstairs?" Like whispered. Luke connected his lips to my skin and I instantly sobered up. I placed my hands on his chest and gently tried to push him away.

"Luke. Stop." I said, still attempting to push him off me. He ignored me. He just continued to leave sloppy kisses down my neck.

"Get off me!" I yelled. I shoved him and this time he stopped. He glared at me with the most evil look in his eyes.

He harshly grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him. His fingers dug into my wrist and I could tell he was going to leave a mark.

"If you don't fucking get off m-"

Before I could finish my sentence, Luke was tumbling to the floor. I gasped in shock. I looked up to see Shawn staring down at Luke, with his fists balled at his sides. Shawn's eyes met mine and he was about to say something until I ran out the party.

~~

don't stress, there will be a part 2.