easy to love

Slurred words. Blurred vision. Stumbling.

That's all that comes to mind when I think back to that night. I was too drunk to remember anything that happened clearly. All the memories of it were foggy.

Typical. The one drunken night out I want to remember so desperately, is the one that I can't.

What I know is that Shawn and I hooked up last night. How? Well because he's lying in my bed next to me right now, sound asleep. He appears to be fully clothed and so do I, so I wonder how far we went?

Fuck, how I wish I could remember.

If we had sex, then I'm not sure how to feel about that. We were both drunk out of our minds and he probably thought this was nothing. I, on the other hand, could never see this as nothing. Even if I couldn't remember what exactly happened.

Truth is, I've been in love with Shawn for about a year now. I only met him a year and a half ago, but in that time I'd got to know him so well. It literally feels as if we'd known each other forever.

However, I don't know if he feels the same. Shawn can be so difficult to read sometimes, and it drives me slightly mad.

I hate that there are some times when he can't tell me how he's feeling. I hate seeing him in pain. My heart literally aches for him. His mood always affects mine. If Shawn's happy; I'm happy. If Shawn's sad; I'm sad. And so on.

Just the thought of him drives my mind wild. My heart races and my stomach fills with butterflies.

There's nothing not to love about him. From the way his eyes twinkle when he speaks about something he loves to the way he runs his hands through his beautiful hair when in deep thought: everything is perfection.

Shawn Mendes is perfection. And that's what makes him so easy to love. So easy to fall for.

~~

two in two days. im getting back to my original updating schedule.