complaint

The sound of music blaring filled my ears. I groaned, rolling my eyes. Every night for the past few days it had been the same thing. The person living on the floor above turned their music up to full volume, not caring about their neighbours. It also didn't help that the music they blasted was total shit, might I just add.

Tonight I had finally had enough. I stormed out of my apartment, slamming the door shut behind me. Marching up the stairs, I made my way to the apartment above. I furiously banged on the door, impatiently awaiting an answer.

Soon enough, the music stopped and I heard shuffling around. The door flew open to reveal a tall, dark haired boy stood before me. I couldn't help but feel instantly attracted to him. I mean, what's not to like?

He's cute. And hot.

But he likes to obnoxiously blast his music, therefore disturbing the entire apartment block. Any feelings I had for him soon disappeared with that one thought.

He was staring at me with a puzzled look on his face. My expression was serious, on the other hand.

"Do you mind turning your music down? It's really fucking annoying and some of us are trying to relax." I said, folding my arms over my chest.

"I'm sorry, I didn't realise it was so loud." He said, looking genuinely apologetic. I sighed.

"Sorry, that was really rude of me. It's just I'm stressed and I want to sleep and your loud music isn't helping." I said. He smiled warmly and I felt my heart flutter.

"Don't worry about it. I would be pissed off too if some dick upstairs was blasting music way too loud." I laughed softly.

We just stood there for a moment in complete silence, staring at each other with small smiles lingering on our faces. Neither of us really knew what to say.

He eventually opened his mouth to speak.

"I'm Shawn." He said.

"y/n." I said.

"I know we literally just met, but would you like to come in and, I don't know, maybe stay for a while?" He asked shyly. I giggled slightly and nodded my head.

Shawn opened the door wider, motioning for me to come in. He shut the door behind me and we made our way of to his sofa.

We sat for hours just talking and laughing, like no one else existed apart from us.

Even though I had only known him a few hours, I could tell he was going to be in my life for a long time. Just by the way he looked into my eyes, I knew I could easily fall in love with him.

~~

omg i just remembered this is like from the movie 'creed'. good movie. micheal b jordan is hot.