boyfriend

song kinda has nothing to do with the imagine but i was listening to this song when i decided i want to write it. (am actually listening to comfort crowd as i'm writing it).

not important, on with the imagine.

~~

this was all i'd ever wanted. all i'd ever needed. all i'd ever craved. and now that it finally happened, i couldn't quite believe it was real.

shawn fucking mendes is my boyfriend.

you have no idea how amazing it feels to be able to say that, and for it to be true. not just me fantasising about what the two of us could be.

i knew that it probably wouldn't last forever, what with him being on tour most of the time and me staying at home waiting for him, but i didn't care. he was mine right now. and i was his.

nobody else could say that. nobody else but me. it made me feel special.

right now, i was shawn's one and only love. and i wasn't planning on changing that anytime soon.

~~

pretty sure i pulled my calf trying to get out of bed this morning. i blame school. if i didn't have to get up so early, wouldn't have had to force myself out of bed. school is bad for you. period.

also i'm so lost for ideas if you couldn't tell by this extremely short, shitty imagine.