brother's best friend

A small crash echoed in the kitchen and I mentally face palmed. I pressed my finger against Shawn's lips, silencing him. He smirked slightly.

"Hello?" Jason (my brother) called. I heard his footsteps nearing the kitchen and I quickly shoved Shawn into the living room, shutting the door behind him.

Jason entered the kitchen and a confused expression formed on his face.

"What was that noise?" He asked.

"Oh I knocked something over. Did you just get home?" I asked, quickly changing the subject.

"Walked in like 5 minutes ago, why?" He questioned. Fuck. Hope he didn't hear Shawn at all.

"Didn't hear you come in, that's all." I replied, shrugging. He nodded slowly and gave me a weird look.

"Alright, I just had to grab something from upstairs, I'm going back out now." He stated. I nodded in response, waving as he left once again.

As soon as he shut the door, I ran into the living room and jumped on the sofa beside Shawn.

"That was close." He whispered as he pulled me into a tight hug.

"I know right." I replied, smiling slightly.

Suddenly the living room door flew open and Jason appeared. I quickly jumped off Shawn and stared at Jason with a look of shock on my face. Jason just smiled.

"I knew it!" He yelled, seeming way too pleased with himself. Shawn and I looked at each other, then back at Jason. I gave him a puzzled look.

"I always knew you two would get together. The sexual tension was unreal." I cringed at his words. "I heard Shawn laugh when I walked in. I did actually get something from upstairs but I came back down to try and mess with you two. But that didn't work. So I left. Then I came back because I just wanted to prove myself right."

Jason had a bright smile on his face and I couldn't help but laugh. Maybe he wasn't so stupid after all?

~~

BABY TELL ME WHEN YOU'RE READY, IM WAITING