runaway

Shawn.

I know it's been a while. I'm sorry. I've seen the news. I've seen what state my parents are in. I've seen what state you are in.

I'm so sorry.

Just know that I had to do this. I had to run away from everything. I couldn't stay in a town that had hurt me so much. I could no longer live in the place where the haunting memories were based. Every time I walked down the road, the overwhelming feeling of fear that I would see him again was too much for me to handle.

I had to get away. I had to.

I miss you. I miss everyone I loved and still love. Please remember that. You will forever be in my heart.

I just need you to promise me a few things.

1. Don't look for me.

2. Don't respond to this letter. I will never get your reply as I shall not always be in the same location.

3. Call off the investigation. Show the police this letter. Just so they know I'm safe.

(hey police, im not dead)

4. Move on. There's a high chance I won't ever come back.

And finally...

5. Continue to bring love and joy into everyone you meet's lives.

Keep making your fans the happiest they'll ever be. Keep singing. Don't cancel the tour. Keep going. For me.

Also, I hope the next girl in your life appreciates you and loves you more than I ever could. You deserve so much. You deserve the world.

I'll be keeping up with all your latest news. Just to see how your doing. I'll never forget about you. Maybe one day I'll even come to one of your concerts again? Who knows.

I love you, Shawn.

y/n

xxxx

~~

idk what to say