meaningful

I hopped on top of the kitchen counter and clutched my small tub of ice cream in my hands. Placing a scoop in my mouth, my face crumpled at just how cold it was. As I did this, I heard a deep laugh sound from the other side of the kitchen. I rolled my eyes at Shawn playfully as he made his way over to me.

He took the freezing tub of ice cream out my hands and stood in between my legs. I leaned back so that my head was pressed against the cabinet above the counter. Shawn placed his warm hand in mine and lightly pulled my back up so that our faces were inches apart. A small smile spread across his lips.

"You look really fuckable in the morning, you know that?" He said.

I laughed loudly. Shawn tried to give me a confused look, but I could see a smirk beginning to appear on his lips.

"Most boyfriends would tell their girlfriends how beautiful they look in the morning, but not you." I said, a small smile still on my face. "You just say that I'm fuckable. Shows how much of a deep and meaningful relationship we have."

Shawn chuckled lightly and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"We have a more meaningful relationship than Jack and Lilia at least." He said.

My eyes widened at the mention of my best friend and her boyfriend's names. As much as I hate to admit, he was kind of right. All they ever talked about was sex. I'm pretty sure Jack actually knows nothing about Lilia's family and vice versa.

"Shawn!" I squealed, slapping his arm lightly.

He simply laughed before pulling me in for a kiss. It lasted a few moments, before he pulled away to speak again.

"I am right though." He said.

I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Sure, Shawn."

~~

it's exactly a month until i see this kid called shawn mendes in concert. never heard of him. im being dragged there. is he any good?