Petunia X reader

Your information
House: none
Blood status: muggle
Requested by: I forgot to note down your @ but please comment here so I can give you a shoutout!!!
Important A/N at the end please read!!!
___________________

Y/N'S POV:

You knocked at the door on #4 private drive and waited for Petunia to answer the door. Petunia and you had been good friends since you were in middle school, now you would meet up every once in a while to smoke.

"Y/N, come in" Petunia said happily as she opened the door for you to get inside the house. "It's good to see you again Petunia" you said smiling at your friend, "you too, do you want something to drink, eat?" Petunia asked you.

"No thanks, although I brought some of these" you said taking the pack of cigaretten out of your pocket. It was only the beginning of September so it wasn't cold enough for us to have to wear a jacket, we would only wear our Bluse's.

"Great" Petunia Said, she could never buy them herself as her husband was against smoking and she didn't want him to accidentally find them. "Thank god" she said and you both went out to the back yard at you picked out a cigarette for you and Petunia.

"Thanks" she said as you lighted both of the Cigarettes and you smiled, "not a problem at all" you said and sighed as you took a long smoke. "Tell me Tunia, what have you been up to? what's been going on in your life?" you asked her.

"Nothing really, my pice of trash cousin went to boarding school that unfortunately was free, Dudley is gone to the same school as Vernon and Vernon's just been working" Petunia said. You smiled, "how about you?" Petunia asked you and you sighed happily.

"I got a promotion, I am officially at the top of my department!" You said excitedly smiling at your old friend. "Oh and then Karen, (your daughter) went away for a boarding school so it's just me, myself and I at home" you said smiling weekly at petunia.

"Oh which one did she go to?" Petunia asked you, "oh I don't remember the name of it" you said and sighed. "I miss having my little girl home, you know" you said taking a side glance at Petunia.

"Yes I know what you mean, although it's nice to be just me and Vernon" Petunia said and you both chuckled.

Soon you and Petunia Heard- the car come and you threw your cigarette stubs outside of the dance and to the sidewalk. "Come on" Petunia said to you and motioned for you to come inside with her.

You talked to Vernon for a second before you had to leave to pick a couple things up for your work.

A/N = okay, I am so sorry this is short, I just don't know what I should write about to add to this. Although I really hope you all like it! Please, please, please request some things for me to write about...
-love Gryffinpuffgirl_2310

Word count: 518