Mine P.P ♡︎

a/n: (Requested) Heyyy!!! I just wanted to tell u that i love your work and i just read ' A perfect cliche' And it was AWSOME, I was wondering if u could do more which involved Peter and desi!reader, maybe the reader wears a lehenga and Peter goes crazy on how good she looks.

Peter being excited was an understatement, he was always open to new experiences, so when your cousin invited you and your boyfriend to her wedding in India, you couldn't say no; more like Peter forced you to say yes so he could come. The two of you deserved a break, at this was the perfect time, of course being an avenger too had it's toll on him.

While you and Peter were discussing about your trip, Tony overheard and offered to use his private jet. Guess being his favourite had its perks. Soon the day came when you had to leave, and after almost 12 hours you finally landed in your hometown. Not that Tony didn't trust you two, but he still sent Happy to chaperone you but you decided to ditch him and just be with each other.

The next day you and Peter arrived at the venue where they would be having the mehendi ceremony. Peter's jaw dropped seeing all the beautiful decoration and the was absolutely in awe with all the festivities going on around, but he said it as nothing compared to the one next him. The minute you saw your cousin your ran to greet her and abandoning him.

Of course he didn't mind, it had been so long since you had seen your family. Hours went by and Peter found himself wandering around the place but then suddenly something caught his eye, it was you standing with some guy whose hands were near your bare waist since you had a lehenga on. For a second Peter found himself drooling over your beauty, but was soon snapped out of his thoughts when he saw the two of laughing.

"Hey." He whispered in your ears as his cold fingers snaked and brushed your exposed waist, a soft giggle escaping from your lips.

"Hey, I want you to meet someone," you said as he pecked your cheeks, "this is my childhood best friend, Raj." The said best friend extended his hand, but Peter subtly refused as he was busy nuzzling his nose in the crook of your neck and placing soft but chaste kisses there, hoping he would get the message, which he did.

"What was going on before I came?" Peter asked innocently as he left.

"Relax Pete, he was just helping he get my phone out of my purse, because my hands were covered in mehendi." You chuckled as your boyfriend adored the patterns on your hands.

"What?" He exclaimed, "You could have called me!"

"Pete?" You turned around and wrapped your arms around his neck, "I was going to call you, that is why I needed my phone." You laughed at his dorkiness and a soft 'oh' escaped his lips but pushing that away he pulled you closer to him, tightening his grip around your waist, "I just want everyone to know your mine that's all." He pecked your lips.

"I stuck with you, I don't have a choice." You playfully shrugged, gasping in offence he crashed his lips onto yours and deepened the kiss. "Stuck with me?" he asked pulling away, making you chuckle, "You look absolutely gorgeous you know that?"

"Well it is mainly for your eyes only isn't it?" You bit you lip which sent Peter in a frenzy, once again attaching his lips onto your glossed ones.