Scarf S.H

a/n: My first ever Sam fic! I decided to make it a blurb, cause why not? Hope you like it!

You and Sam had just started going out, just a few weeks and was amazing. Being the gentleman that he is, he always made sure you were treated like a queen. And today, just like any other date, Sam made sure it was special for his special lady.

Sam was a simp for sure, and he didn't deny either, he always says that it was love at first for you. So here he was at your doorstep, ready to pick you up for your exciting date. "So where are we going today?" You asked, wrapping your arms around his and giving it was a little squeeze. "I thought we'd walk around Camden market today," he chuckled, "how does that sound?"

"Perfect." You flashed a smile at him. Walking around the streets of London, never disappointed you and it was even better walking around with Sam as he told you a joke or two along the way, and stopping at a shop and buying a few knick knacks or something he thought you'd like, which of course you did.

After spending the whole day together the date was finally coming to an end, since it was night time, it started to get a little cooler and unfortunately you didn't carry a jacket, the cardigan you were wearing wasn't warm enough. But you know who did? Yup Sam did. "Y/n, you're shivering," he laughed, shrugging off his coat and wrapping it around your shoulder as a blush crept up on your cheeks, making you smile. "There, better?" you hummed, "Wait!" he called out before you could continue walking.

"What?" You asked, without saying anything he grinned and removed the scarf that was hanging around and put it around yours. "Just a sec, you have something on your lips," He said, tugging the ends of the scarf he just wrapped around you pulling you in your a quick kiss, "never mind, it's just me." He smirked, pulling away, sending you in a frenzy.

He was standing at your doorstep giving you another kiss before you could part for the night.

"Here." You said, taking off the scarf and coat.

"No, you can keep it." He offered, smiling and pecking your lips one last time before you could say good night. Yup, Sam Holland was definitely simping for you.

a/n: I need something like this in my life! 😭