Pretend H.O ♡︎

a/n: Heyyy for blurb night could I get an angsty one where for Harrison where they were pretend dating to get the reader ex jealous and something along the lines of Harrison catching feelings and getting heartbroken (kinda sad)

Harrison was the kind of guy who could never catch feelings, but you proved him wrong. And now you were at a party with your arm wrapped 'round your 'date', you wanted to get back at your ex Ryan so who better than Harrison to help you do that. You've just entered and the two of you are already the talk of the room, this was your life, you loved being the center of attention but tonight you were fighting for the attention of your ex.

As soon as your eyes laid on him you pulled Harrison by his jacket, crashing your lips on his. For you that kiss meant nothing, even though you felt something never before, you were in denial. But for Harrison, that meant everything, he didn't expect that to happen; he was only supposed to accompany you, that's it.

As the weeks went by he fell more for you, and somehow he managed to confess his feelings for you and asked you out, so on Friday evening he was at your doorstep, excited as ever. But when the door swung open he could see you disheveled, hair in a mess just as your shirt when he suddenly heard a familiar voice coming from your apartment, "Y/n who is it?" Ryan

"Harrison, what are you doing here?" you asked, closing the door, pulling him in the hallway.

"What do you mean? We we're supposed to go on a date tonight." He said trying to hold in his anger. How could you betray him, he thought to himself.

"Harrison I'm really sorry, but Ryan and I got back together, I should have called I'm sorry."

Now Harrison was fighting back his tears,"You don't deserve to be with a guy like him, you have to listen to me!" You were the best that had happened to him, he didn't want to loose you.

"Ryan is a changed man now."

"You know what?" he scoffed, "Have fun sticking down your tongue a cheaters throat."

"What do you mean?" You asked softly as your heart rate increased.

"He's cheating on you with Ashley, I saw him yesterday at the pub with her, but its fine if you don't believe me because I'll make sure we never cross paths again. Goodbye y/n." He lashed out at you as the realization hit you like a truck, that you lost the one guy who genuinely care for you and loved you.