Nervous H.O ♡︎

𝐈 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮...

College AU

The bell rang signaling that class was over, but most of your friends were busy with their other classes. Since you had a free lecture you decided to head over to the bleachers and get some light reading done.

You were so invested in the plot that you didn't realize Harrison sitting next to you.

"Hey y/n." He whispered.

"Oh, hey Haz, when did you get here?"

"Not long," He shrugged. He was sitting for 15 minutes admiring you, "Hey I was wondering if we could talk?"

"Sure!" You said, closing the book and turning to face him. You also happened to notice his nervous demeanor, fidgeting with his fingers and his adam's apple bobbing up and down.

"Uh, could we maybe walk?" He stuttered as he led you to the ground covered with luscious grass, "Y/n, I actually been wanting to ask you something for a really long time and I don't know how to ask you." He kept faltering his sentences.

"You know you can ask me anything Haz." You smiled.

"Quit smiling at me, I can't stop messing up my sentences when you look at me like that," He laughed. "I was wondering if you'd like to go out with me?"

You sighed, "Yes, Harrison I'd love to go out with you!"

"Really? I'll pick you up at five, I promise you won't regret this!" He exclaimed before running off and yelling, "I've got a date!" making you giggle.

Let's just say that Harrison really outdid himself for this date, he took you to your favourite restaurant and then to the mini carnival, you knew he was nervous and kept asking if you were having a good time and you constantly kept reassuring him too.

You were just walking around when he turned to tell you something, "I remember practicing how to ask you out in the mirror." He laughed.

"How long ago was that?"

"Four months." He confessed, a blush creeping on his cheeks.

"Well, I'm glad you finally did." You said, wrapping your arms around his biceps.