Fallin' all in you H.O

a/n: Based on Fallin' all in you by Shawn Mendes🥰

Warnings: Fluff.

𝑻𝒓𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒅 𝒖𝒑 𝒐𝒏 𝒂 𝒕𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒑𝒆, 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒆'𝒓𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆, 𝒘𝒆'𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒆, 𝑭𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏' 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒊𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖....

You and Harrison had been roommates for over 2 years, and even though Harrison kept on leaving for work it didn't stop you both from creating an breakable bond. But you took that bond and friendship for granted; unintentionally.

Your parents have known about your friendship with the Brit, but that didn't stop them from trying to set you up. Now you were absolutely frustrated with their behavior and you blurted out something you never thought you'd say. "I'm already dating someone!" You yelled through the phone.

"Who?" Your mom asked. "Harrison." Of course, his is the first name that comes to your mind.

"Really?" Your mother squealed in happiness, "Oh honey, we're so happy for you!" And for the next couple of minutes they kept asking you numerous questions about the two of you which you lied about easily.

A few weeks later you were at home when the bell rang, you found it odd because Harrison would never be home this early. Fixing your hoodie, well actually Harrison's, which you borrowed from him. Opening the door, you were face to face with your mother who was with a suitcase, grinning ear to ear, your face went white as she hugged you.

"Mom what are doing here?"

"Is that how you welcome your mother?" She laughed as she let herself in, "I thought I'd surprise you and your boyfriend!" She winked. Right, fake boyfriend. And just when things couldn't get any worse Harrison waltzes in, "Hey, y/n, I was thinking of getting some take out- oh who's this?"

"Hello, you must be Harrison, y/n's boyfriend! I'm y/m/n her mom." She introduced as she hugged him.

"Hi," Harrison was left confused when she said your boyfriend, "I'm sorry what?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Harrison can I talk to you for a minute? Alone?" You asked as you pulled him by his sleeve in his room.

"I can explain." You said as you shut the door.

"You better!" He sassed making you roll your eyes at him.

You began to explain how your parents were trying to set you up and how you lied to them about him being your boyfriend and so on. "So, you're telling me that your mom thinks that we're dating."

"Yup"

"And you want me to pretend to be your boyfriend?"

"Yup"

"Y/n, I hope you know that I have a girlfriend right?" You did not.

"No, I did not." You admitted sheepishly, "Harrison please I really need this." You begged as he shifted his gaze to the ceiling. "How long is she staying?" He asked making your eyes light up,

"1 week max, thank you so much Haz!" You exclaimed engulfing him in a hug which he returned.

And so your journey of having a fake boyfriend began as you exited the room hand in hand, Harrison said it would seem more realistic. "I hope I wasn't intruding." Your mom asked, according to you a 100%, but Harrison didn't mind, "Not at all Mrs. Y/l/n." He smiled. Helping your mom settle in she took your room as you moved to Harrison's. "I'm really sorry Haz, if I'd known she was coming I would have given you a heads up or maybe just come clean to her." You admit as you sat beside him on his bed. "It's fine, I got you," He reassured you giving one of his infamous smiles, " 'Night."

The next morning you woke up on Harrison's chest, all cuddled in. You had no idea how you got there but you liked it, "'Morning." His raspy voice rang through your ears as he tightened his grip around you. Your eyes shot wide open when you realized that you weren't dreaming and this was actually happening; immediately you try to get out of his grip, but he was just so strong. Guess going to the gym paid off, shuffling around the room you wake him and remind him of your deal. Ever since then he had been acting different to you, the two of you were close, granted; but this was different level of closeness. Stolen glances and kisses on the cheek, always placing his hand on your lower back and thigh every chance he got.

You really sold it your mother that the two of you were dating and she was so happy for you, now here it was the day your mom was leaving, you were kinda bummed that the deal was over, but a deal is a deal. After you dropped her back to the airport and came back home, there was a weird tension between you and Harrison. And of course you didn't want to talk about it, you couldn't tell him that you've fallen in love with him, he has a girlfriend, of course he didn't feel the same. But he did, you made him feel things he'd never felt with Kate and he had to confess it to you.

2 weeks later, you were headed back after a long day at work you came home to lighted candles, a huge rose bouquet on the counter and Chinese take out, your favourite. "Harrison?" You called out to your roommate, and he entered the room in sweats and a smug smile on his face, "What's all this?" You laughed.

"I broke up with Kate." He said softly as your now smile turned to a frown.

"I'm so sorry, what happened?"

"I fell in love with someone else." As if you weren't hurting enough he decided to hit you with train. "Who?" You stuttered.

"You," He whispered as if he wanted only you to hear it, "Y/n, that one week made me realize how wrong Kate was for me and how perfect you are for me." He finally confessed and he held your shaky hands in his sweaty ones. "And I know you don't feel the same but i just had to get it off my chest and say that I like you, so so much."

Silence and tension once again filled the room and Harrison began to regret all his words, but truth to be told, the reason you didn't want to date any one else was because you were waiting for him to confess to you.

"I like you too." You say catching him off guard.

"Really?" He confirmed, you humming in response; he instantly placed his soft lips on yours picking you up and twirling you around. You were so happy you didn't tell your mom the truth because now it was true.