Trickster H.O ♡︎

Holland!sister 

It was a rather quiet day at the Holland household, or so you thought until you realized that your brothers exist. You were sitting on the couch reading a book when you heard your brothers arguing in the backyard, they wanted to do some trick shots and wanted to get it right in the first try, but clearly that wasn't happening and neither did you care so you got back to reading. 

All of a sudden you hear another voice coming from the yard, peeking over your book you saw those familiar blonde curls bouncing around and making you grin. You and Harrison had a good relationship, as friends but it always in hopes of it changing into something more, shaking off your thoughts you went back to your book. 

You were so lost in your reading, that you didn't realize when Harrison came and laid on your stomach. Of course the two of you cuddled as friends, you were close. "Y/n!" He whined as he wrapped his arms around your waist, "pay attention to me!" 

"I'm busy reading, go annoy my brothers." You said, eyes glued to the pages of the book. 

"But I want to annoy you," he chuckled, "what's so interesting about this book?" 

"Why do you wanna know?" 

"Because I wanna know, can you read to me?" He asked nuzzling his face in your stomach, as butterflies erupted there. Sighing you began to continue reading, only this time aloud as Harrison kept looking at you, grinning and you faltering your sentences.  

"Quit smiling at me, I can't stop messing up my sentences when you look at me like that." You blushed. 

"What like this?" He lowered the book as your eyes met and Harrison giving you his infamous smirks. 

"Shut up!" You said, reaching over for your book only for him to pull it away from you. 

"You want it? Come and get it love." He teased before running off as you chased his around the house giggling all the way. "Ow!" You winced from the kitchen, making Harrison come to your aid and saw you clutching your ankle. 

"What happened? Are you hurt?" He bent down and carefully held your foot. As Harrison was examining your foot, you knew he fell for your fake injury, seizing your opportunity you grabbed your book which Harrison had kept on the counter and made a run for it; Harrison shocked, went after you and tackled you on the couch where you began and started to tickle you, the sound of laughter filling the air. 

"Okay, okay you win!" You cried as he stopped tickling you. You noticed that he had straddled you, smiling triumphantly as you accepted your defeat.  There was this tension in the air instead of laughter, you could't pin point what was going on until he had placed his soft lips on yours, and you melting into it. 

"I-I shouldn't have done that." He whispered, pulling away, but before he could say anything else you pulled him in for another kiss, "It's okay." You smiled. But unfortunately your sweet moment was interrupted when your older brother, Tom entered the room. 

"What the fu-"