Hold on T.H

dad!Tom

Tom was on set, during his break time when his phone rang, "Hello?" he asked putting the phone up to his ear. "Am I speaking to Mr. Holland?" A lady from the other side of the call inquired.

"Yes, this is Mr. Holland speaking."

"Your wife is just gone into labor and we need you to get to the hospital immediately." She informed, Tom sprung up to his feet when he heard your name and the word labor in the same sentence.

The same nurse later informed you that your husband was on his way, which was approximately an hour ago and Tom still wasn't here. "Okay, Y/n I need you to start pushing."

"But Tom isn't here yet!" You whimpered, secretly pissed at the thought of your husband missing the birth of his first child. "I'm sorry but the baby is coming." The doctor insisted, that's when a loud thud outside the room caught your attention and then emerged your husband apparently he had pulled the door that said pushed and knocked himself on his head, "Ow that really hurt." He winced as he entered the room rubbing his forehead, only to have the entire room give him questioning glare at the choice of his words. "Right, sorry." The brunet soon read the room and hurried to your side.

"Where the hell were you?!" You groaned and clutched his shirt.

"Love, I'm so sorry the traffic-"

"Now's not the time Holland!" You cut him off not taking his bullshit, you were giving birth at the moment. The doctor kept guiding you and Tom helped a bit by dabbing your forehead and motivating you. Soon enough you felt the world stop as your heard the sound of your new born's cries filling up the room and your tears of agony now turned tears of joy.

"We did it." Tom bent down and kissed your temple, "You did it." The nurses cleaned and wrapped your baby and finally your baby girl was in your arms, small tears still cascading down your cheek. "Do you wanna name her?" You smiled and looked at your husband who was staring at your child absolutely marveled at your creation. "How about rose?" He grinned.

"It's perfect, Rose." You sighed contently, "Do you wanna hold her?" Tom nodded meekly, taking her from your arms, cradling her and being as gentle as ever. "Hey pumpkin," he cooed, eyes fogging up with tears, "it's me your daddy." And of course Rose recognized his voice, all through your pregnancy he had been taking to your bump, awaiting for the very moment.

In response, she let out the cutest yawn and stretched out her tiny arms, Tom sat down beside you on the edge of the bed and caressed he pink cheeks. He let out a tiny gasp when she held on to the tip of his thumb, her tiny finger over his enormous ones. You heard Tom sniffle a bit and placed your head on his shoulder, "She really is daddy's little girl." He chuckled, promising to never to let her go.