Angry baby P.P ♡︎

"Argh!" Peter groaned as he entered his room, frustrated and completely ignoring that you were already in his room, waiting to hang out with him.

"What's wrong?" You asked, voice concerned.

"Nothing! It's just that your dad won't let me accompany him on his mission, he knows I'm ready but he still won't let me go!" Peter complained and plopped himself on his bed beside you and curling on your lap hoping to find some comfort. "He just doesn't get what I can do, I'm sick of him treating me as child." He sighed.

"But, you are a child." You chuckled.

"A child who is a freaking avenger! I can handle myself."

"He's just trying to protect you."

"I know." He accepted the harsh truth, but it didn't seem so harsh when you said it. "You know, you're cute when you're angry." He smiled, running your fingers through his soft messy curls.

"Yeah right!" He scoffed.

"You are!" You laughed and booped his nose, placing your soft lips on his hairline. "I love you Peter Parker."

"And I love you more." His lips now meeting yours.

"Do you want me to talk to him?"

"Nah, I'd rather be with my girl." He sat up and wrapped his strong arms around you, making you cuddle into his warmth.