133

After wishing everyone a good night, I headed out and got into the car that was waiting for me. Not long later, we arrived at the studio, and for a moment, I couldn't help but to look at the structure before me. For a brief moment, I remembered the time when Arnav had first came to the studio. My goodness, what a shocker that was....

And here we are now.

Well, let me not keep the star of the show waiting.

I headed on up and went inside, but when I got inside, it was absolutely dark.

What the? Where's Arnav-?

Saathiya hmmm.

Saathiya hmmm.

Maddham maddham teri geeli hansi

Oh! So this is his song choice, hmm?

As the lyrics repeated once more, the lights came on, and immediately I'm mesmerized! The studio looked absolutely beautiful, set up marvelously with candles here and there, fabric streaming all over, not to mention the many mirrors which reflected the light. The song continued as I walked in and as I stepped towards the middle, rose petals began to rain down on me.

Oh my gosh, this is really going above and beyond! But where is my star of the show-?

As soon as the thought escaped my mind, I instantly felt his presence.

Hansti rahe tu hansti rahe

Hayaa ki laali khilti rahe

Zulf ke neeche gardan pe

Subah-o-shaam milti rahe

Turning around, I spotted the man that I love with all of my heart, looking absolutely sexy in his all black attire. I can't help the ridiculous grin on my face, and with each step he took towards me, my heart only beat louder and louder in my chest, not to mention I only got giddier and giddier as he actually lip-synced with the song! Like he's actually doing it! For me! To one of my all-time favorite songs ever!

Is he not the absolute greatest?

Hansti rahe tu hansti rahe

Hayaa ki laali khilti rahe

Zulf ke neeche gardan pe

Subah-o-shaam milti rahe

Saundhi si hansi teri.

Khilti rahe milti rahe

Arnav came over to me and took me into his arms, and oh, I could just melt in his arms right here, right now! Fortunately for me, I stayed in a solid form instead of a liquid mess, and was twirled around by Arnav.

Do I care that Arnav is somewhat including me in his performance? No, not at all. After Payal had mentioned earlier about Arnav's stiffness, it had me slightly worried. But seeing him now, he was fully relaxed, and if having me dance with him made him even more relaxed, then I was absolutely happy with that.

Arnav twirled me around before letting me go, and I came face to face with the mirrors, immediately getting shocked. They were covered with pictures - some were from way back when we first started dating and they ranged all the way through to the most recent ones.

When the vocals of the female singer came on, the lights slightly went down and a projector came on, taking my attention away. Looking across, I'm absolutely stunned to the ground as I watched an old performance of mine.