85

Friday night came just like that and I was coming out of the kitchen when I saw Payal and Zoni ready. They started to yell at me for not being ready yet and I quickly went to my room to get ready. Arnav was on his laptop and as usual, we ignored each other.

I grabbed a green and white striped tank top that was loose, and a pair of leggings. I didn't give a crap about Arnav and changed right there in front of him. Not like it matters, I mean he's my husband and since I'm his problem, I'm going to make more problems for him.

He watched me from the corner of his eyes, not that I cared at all. I could feel his eyes wander over me, but I gave him no attention, focused on getting ready and fixing my hair. Once that was done, I put on my leather jacket and flipped my hair, giving it that extra oomph. I put on my black pumps and turned on my heels. I walked to the door when I stopped and turned my head a bit.

"I'm going to be a bit late," I said. "Think you'll manage yourself?"

He looked up. "If I can manage a company, then I'm sure I can manage myself."

I rolled my eyes. "Of course, whatever you say sir."

All you can care about is your business anyways. Ugh, whatever!

I left and joined the others, then we met up with Viren at the club. We partied the night away, but it just didn't satisfy me. The entire time we were there, I felt weird - something was missing. To make me forget all of that, all I kept doing was drink soda, since I'm totally against alcohol, and I continued and peed myself out.

We got home pretty late that night. Arnav was still in the same position I had left him – sitting on the lounger, on his laptop. Just seeing this pissed me off I took of my jacket and tossed it at him. See, I'm on a sugar rush so at this point, I wasn't thinking about anything. I'm very happy and I don't want him to ruin it.

My jacket hit him and fell on his lap. He stood up outraged and I only smiled in return. He came to me and grabbed my arms and shook me as he spoke.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!"

"Nothing," I sang.

"Are you drunk?"

"No," I stressed out.

He eyes me before he pulled away, like I was something toxic. This snapped me out of my daze and the gears cranked once more.

"What the hell Arnav?! You know that I don't drink and you're asking me this? What kind of a husband are you?"

"Oh, I'm sorry if I don't remember every detail about you," he said, exasperated.

"Says the man who answered every question correct on our wedding night when asked about me!!!"

I stormed away, grabbing my clothes and going straight into the bathroom. I couldn't believe this guy!

It seemed like arguing over small things was all we would do. And while the arguments continued on, Viren started to come over more often, helping me to take my mind off of everything.

One day we were hanging out and there were some people eyeing us. I have no idea who they were, though they looked somewhat familiar – must've been from one of the family parties. But I ignored them, not giving a damn.

That night we got home pretty late, and the family looked pretty upset.

"What's wrong," I asked. Both me and Viren were curious.

Nani said how some family friends saw us at the mall and that we looked too close. Seriously? People are talking shit now? Really? But obviously the family knew better, but they just don't ever want to hear that kind of stuff again, which I totally understood.

The family were okay with it but the same didn't go for Arnav. When I got back in the room Arnav burst on me.

"What were you thinking? Do you have any idea how this makes me look-?

"I don't give a damn about your looks, Arnav. I could give a less damn about what a bunch of strangers have to think," I scowled.

"Of course not, cause all you care about is going out and having fun."

"Yes, because I'm normal and human and I don't always care about work!"

"So what? Are you trying to say I'm not human?"

"Oh, for the love of-! Stop turning shit into something else! And for the love of all things holy, can you just drop your work for one minute? It's all you care about!"

"It's not my fault if I'm trying to help my family live! I've dealt with enough in my life and I don't ever want to go back to that again!"

"Well look who's being dramatic now! I know you and your siblings have been through enough shit in life, Arnav, but that does not mean things will just go away in the blink of an eye, just like it did when you were young!"

"What would you know, you're fucking no one!"

I stepped away - I can't believe he said that. All these days we argued, not once has he ever cursed at me. I know cursing isn't a big deal, and I know I've said a few to him, but this actually is.

I was way too mad and I had tears flowing down my cheeks.

"I'm no one? I'm no one? I'M YOUR FUCKING WIFE!! I'm no one? Then who the fuck are you? You're no one special yourself, just a fucking loser on his stupid laptop all day!

"I'm a nobody? I'm a loser-?"

"Yes! That's exactly who you are! I can't believe that this is the person that I'm married to! You already forgot who I am so I may as well forget you too!"

I stormed out of the room and walked right out of the house. Little did we know that we were too loud, and the family had heard us, but I didn't care.

I drove to the arcade and danced away. I got numerous phone calls from everyone but Arnav. I didn't bother to pick up any of the calls and I spent my time focusing on my dance, beating everybody's asses.