31

Arriving to work the next day, I was very early; I got here before Arnav even arrived.

I got down to work immediately, when I saw him enter his room. He sat down and started on his work. I watched him as he remained focused at the task in hand. With a smile, I went back to my own work.

We continued to work the rest of the day. I was surprised that I even managed to focus at all, given that my handsome boyfriend was just one glance away. The day passed by just like that. Everyone started to leave but I still had some work to be done.

Finishing it up, I got up to give it to Arnav. I went up the stairs to his room and went in. As I entered, he closed a file and moved back in his chair, resting his head and closing his eyes as he let out a heavy sigh.

Tough day at work, huh.

I walked over to him and cleared my throat. He opened his eyes and turned his chair to look at me. I handed him the file and he took it and put it on his desk. He put his head back against his chair again and shut his eyes.

I was about to say something when Rita came in.

"I put the files away and I put the other files in your room ma'am," she said. "I'll leave the rest here, okay sir?"

Arnav simply nodded; his eyes still shut. She put the files down and asked if she could leave. Arnav nodded again and Rita left.

After she was gone, Arnav heavily sighed and shook his head.

"What's wrong," I asked.

"I'm just tired and my neck feels kind of stiff."

I smiled lightly. Poor guy... always working so hard.

I walked behind his chair and placed my hands on his shoulders. At first he got confused and was about to look up, but he didn't because he began to feel relaxed from the massage.

He smiled from his relaxation. I smiled wide; I knew it would work. Payal would always tell me my hands were magic when it came to my massages.

Arnav felt relaxed and he placed a hand on my hand. I paused and looked at him, curious. He brought my hand around, bringing me with it and pulled me in. I was only at his side when he did this and I fell into his lap.

When my arms got around his neck? No clue, but somehow they got there. I gazed away at him, stunned, and he looked back at me with a devilish grin.

"Let me go," I said. "What if someone sees us?"

"Nope, not happening. I told you, none of this until after everyone leaves, and everyone is gone."

I knew that was true since Rita was the last one to leave. I looked away out of shyness, and he turned my face back to him. He then kissed me, and I don't even know how much time had passed.

I knew I had to get home and get to unfinished work but being with Arnav was a lot better than anything else.

If I could spend all my time with him, I would.