103

After the not so delightful surprise visit from Viren, my very angry husband had scared several people shitless, Arnav being very furious and curious to know how Viren had even managed to get to our home in the first place. Many apologies were given, but my husband didn't give a damn at all, making sure never again would Viren ever pop back into our lives again.

Luckily for me, I was able to easily calm my husband, distracting Arnav with his idea of the renovations. He had hired someone, and we had several meetings about what we wanted and how we wanted to redo the room, when one of Arnav's requests shocked me.

He wanted to soundproof our room.

"Yeah, that can very easily be done," the architect replied.

"Great, then that's about it," Arnav nodded.

They exchanged a few more words before the tall young man made his leave, leaving Arnav and I at the poolside. As soon as he was out of earshot, I turned to Arnav.

"Um, why do you want to soundproof our room?"

Arnav only looked at me, which didn't help at all – I was confused! I'm assuming he understood, because a grin formed on his face. He turned to me and placed his arms over my shoulders, confusing me even more.

"Khushi, while I don't have any problems whatsoever in the way you mark me..."

My eyes slightly widened.

"...and I sure as hell don't give a damn about the media's comments..."

Blush filled my cheeks. Several days after Arnav's birthday, he had gone to the gym wearing a gray tank top with gray sweats... after I had tackled him, and he had made my legs forget how to keep me up straight, of course.

Well could you blame me? He looked absolutely sexy in the gray, and it wasn't everyday Arnav Singh Raizada was in a tank top and sweats, that's for sure.

He had taken a hoodie with him, but after he was done with his workout, he had been standing outside of his car, his hoodie slung over his shoulder, and the ever-so-annoying paparazzi had clicked away photos of him, posting them away on all of the gossip columns, showing the numerous hickeys on his neck and shoulders.

It was embarrassing! The fact that everyone had seen it – and I mean family – was just so embarrassing! Even Dai, Di, and Payal had teased me about it! Relentlessly! Arnav didn't give a damn, just like with anything, feeling no embarrassment whatsoever!

How does he do it?!

"...I do still miss hearing you crying out my name."

My cheeks heated even more.

"The small whispery cries of my name, that's one thing. But the way you had cried out my name during our honeymoon..."

Oh gosh, my cheeks are on fire!

"Now that I forever cherish," he winked.

I cleared my throat, trying to find my voice. "Um... i-isn't the memory enough?"

Arnav chuckled, bringing his hands to my waist before pulling me in.

"It's never enough wifey."

Eep!

He brought his lips near my ear. "I want hear you cry out in pleasure when I devour that beautiful cunt of yours," and he nipped at my ear.

A small squeal escaped my lips as I clenched my legs together.

Arnav glanced down at me, smirking. "My beautiful wife is excited."

Well, in all honesty, there's no way to be not excited by the idea of Arnav's face buried between my legs.

There just isn't.

"Does my wifey want me," he murmured, placing butterfly kisses along my neck.

Words were impossible to bring out of my mouth, so I hummed.

I felt him grin against me before he picked me up into his arms, my legs automatically wrapping around him. He took us into the room, the doors already shut, and led us to the bed. My eyes caught sight of the several catalogs the architect had sent, with different designs to consider.

"Um, shouldn't we be looking at those," I pointed.

Arnav placed me down on the bed, hovering over me. "We should be."

"So, will we," I asked as Arnav undid my pants and removed them along with my panties.

"We will," and he placed himself between my legs.

"Could we look at them right now?"

There was no chance we were looking at them right now, I didn't even want to look at them right now.

It was just fun messing with Arnav.

"We could," he replied, and he placed a kiss on my inner thigh.

A small moan escaped my lips, but I bit it back. Opening my eyes, I glanced down at my husband's mischievous eyes.

"But let's face it, baby, you don't want that," and his lips met mine.

I tossed my head back in pleasure, supporting myself with my arms. Arnav pleasured me slowly and teasingly, his tongue doing heavenly wonders to me. I placed one of my hands in his hair and supported myself with my elbow. Every now and then, I would tug his hair in pleasure, and he would groan into me. His tongue penetrated me, making me want to cry out with pleasure, but I bit my lip, silencing myself.

My body began to rise, and I could no longer take it. Both of my hands had buried themselves in his hair as I laid on my back, tossing my head back. My body swayed on its own, moving against him, when his hands stilled me. Hard as I tried to free myself, I couldn't, and within a matter of moments, I exploded around him, biting my lip super hard to keep myself silent.

I think I've melted into the bed at this point, but when Arnav picked me up and moved us higher up the bed, I realized my body was still in a solid state, despite it feeling like everything had been liquefied.

Arnav's thumb traced my lower lip, and I opened my eyes to look at him.

"Once these walls get soundproofed, there will be no need to bruise these luscious lips of yours, baby," he smiled softly.

Hmm... that actually wouldn't be so bad. I mean the amount of times I've bitten down so hard on my lip and made myself bleed, even I had lost count of. I mean I've bitten them so hard to the point where I would have to suck the blood away.

Speaking of sucking....

I glanced down at Arnav's thumb on my lower lip before looking up at him. Without a word, my tongue darted out and my lips wrapped themselves around his thumb. His jaw slacked as I lightly sucked on it, keeping my eyes on him.

I just love stunning him!

Reaching down, I undid his belt and pants, then slid my hand in, going over his hot and hard length. Releasing his thumb, I moved over him, still keeping my hand over his rock-hard length.

"I guess soundproofing the walls will have some perks," I smirked, and moved to his ear. "Like you being able to grunt and say my name loudly when I take your cock in my mouth."

I have no idea where this sudden burst of sexual confidence came from, but I like- no, love it!!

Arnav pulled back and kissed me, the taste of me on his lips. "Yes it will," he grinned, and I kissed him once more before taking him away to float on the clouds.