80

For the rest of the party, I mainly stayed by Di. If not, I was either with Nani, Dai, Amma and Babuji, or Payal. And all the time that I was, I could feel Arnav's gaze on me. Every time I would glance at him, I could tell by the look in his eyes that my challenge had been accepted, and he was simply waiting for the right moment.

But the night went on, and finally, when the guests left, all of us ladies had our work cut out for us. We tried cleaning up as much as possible, Di attempting to help, but we made sure she didn't, having jeejaji keep an eye on her. And once everything was cleaned up, we were exhausted! We all crashed on the couch and got a breather, relaxing for a moment.

It was getting late, so we headed on up to our rooms, wishing each other good night. Going into the room, the first thing I did was get rid of my bangles, tired of the nuisances. As pretty as they are, they can get pretty annoying while trying to work.

I reached up to remove my necklace, when Arnav came behind me. He brushed my hair aside and unhooked the necklace, while I watched him through the mirror. Although my eyes were on him, my hand was still over my necklace, so I had caught it and placed it down on the vanity, not looking away from him. I watched him as his eyes followed his hand, which was currently trailing down along my back, reaching the ends of the strings on my blouse. My body hummed at his touch and could only beg for more.

Without a word, Arnav tugged on the string, and I felt my heart jump. His hand wandered a little lower to the two hooks that lamely held my blouse together, and he unhooked it.

"You wanted me to come and get you," he murmured softly.

His eyes moved up from my back and looked at my reflection, and I felt my heart try to escape my chest. He turned me around before I could even blink, and my hands instantly reached out and gripped onto his arms.

"And now I have," he smirked, and he kissed me.

My sari was quickly dismantled in true-Arnav fashion, which meant that it was a complete mess. One time he had basically left all the pins intact, had removed my blouse off of me while the sari was still pinned in the way I had it, then somehow got my petticoat loosened, and had my entire sari puddled on the floor.

I don't think I'll ever understand how he does it. I didn't even understand how he did it now! All I understood was that I was barely sitting on the vanity and Arnav had his face buried in between my thighs.

The way he would always feast on me was heavenly! If not every week, then every other week, Arnav would indulge on me like this, and I never complained. There was a moment two months ago, however, when I didn't get to receive this pleasure due to getting a visit from mother nature. It was all that I could think of, no thanks to my hormones, and yet while I knew oral sex was off of the table, somehow Arnav just knew that I was on my period. Apparently he knew every month, even though I had tried to be discreet! But yet he somehow always knew, though he wouldn't tell me how he knew.

He's probably lying- ah!

Arnav buried two fingers within me, his eyes on me. I placed one of my hands in his hair and tugged on it, earning a groan from him. It vibrated through me, and I hummed in pleasure. My hips swayed, wanting him desperately, but he quickly stopped me, his hand gripping my waist. His tongue and fingers worked magic on me, and I could no longer contain myself, exploding around him as I bit my lip hard, trying hard not to be loud.

My body felt like putty, so I never registered when Arnav moved me onto our bed. One minute my heart was trying to catch up along with my lungs, the next minute, Arnav's naked body was over mine and he was buried deep within me. I gripped onto his shoulders, trying my best not to be loud. I mean, it's not that I ever had been too loud, but you just never know, especially living with a joint family. There was always this paranoia in the back of my head that one day I would come down for breakfast, and everyone would be trying hard to hide their grins, knowing and having heard what Arnav and I had been up to.

That can never happen.

Arnav's lips latched onto my neck and I hummed. I always loved the feeling I would get whenever he would kiss me there. He knew all too well that it was my weak spot, and neither of us could complain. One of my hands trailed up and down along his back, the other gripping onto him as he slowly moved within me.

This was perfect. To be honest, we hadn't had a slow moment like this in quite some time. Arnav had been working hard on an acquisition, and things weren't exactly running smoothly. It was a competitor's company, and Arnav being the businessman he is was focused on bringing him down. The owner, however, was being difficult, which wasn't helping the situation at all. It instead added to Arnav's frustration, and while that frustration wreaked havoc on the employees, for me it was just heaven.

Heaven because it was the raunchiest sex we ever had.

It was as if a whole other side of him had come out. Things were harder – faster! And it was absolutely fantastic, my body rippling and rippling away from multiple orgasms. Even during oral sex, he was ferocious!

We almost even had sex at the office.

Almost.

But right now, the way Arnav was moving slowly within me, was divine! His lips touched almost every part of my body, and the way he would gaze down into my eyes...

I never wanted him to stop looking at me like that.

"Why are you looking at me like that," he said softly.

I shook my head. "Just thinking about how much I love you," I replied, my voice almost a whisper.

He smiled at me, something that I always loved to see. No one other than me barely got this smile, and it would make my heart melt.

I wrapped my legs around him and kissed him, urging him to me. I let my kiss make it known that I wanted him more, and the way he kissed me back made it clear he understood. His rhythm changed and his speed increased, and my heart clapped with joy as it got tossed around all over the place! Even my brain enjoyed being tossed around, waiting for that euphoria to kick in. And within a matter of seconds it did, my brain getting the high it wanted, completely relaxed and in comfort; my heart erupting with joy as it exploded; and I gripped onto Arnav tightly, shaking from my intense orgasm as he bit down on my shoulder, grunting against me as he poured himself within me.

Oh, did I mention I had gone on birth control? Best decision I ever made!

Arnav moved off of me and laid beside me, pulling me into him and burying his face in my hair. I practically melted into him, my body no longer able to give me support. I could hear his heart pound beneath me, the same way mine was pounding as well.

Sigh... may this never change.

When my heart calmed a little, I looked up at him. "I guess I should challenge you more often."

He smiled down at me and I melted a little more. "I guess you should, wife."

I couldn't help my ridiculous grin and kissed him, allowing my body to move over him and slip his already hard length within me.

May this never change.