101

Trying not to scream from an intense orgasm is hard.

Trying not to scream from multiple intense orgasms, is even harder.

Feeling my body getting ready to explode once more, I wrapped my arms tightly around Arnav and buried my face in his neck, clamping down on his flesh as I rode out my orgasm, squealing into him.

"Fuck Khushi," Arnav grunted as he came, his grip really tight around my waist.

I was sure his fingers would leave their impressions behind on my skin, just as my bite would on his, but neither of us could give a damn.

Having no energy, I laid limp in his arms, my head resting on his shoulder. Arnav laid back on the lounger, taking me down with him. He held me securely, burying his face in my hair. Neither of us said anything, regaining our breaths after who knows how many orgasms.

I'm beginning to have concerns that I won't be able to walk straight tomorrow.

Slightly pulling back from me, Arnav lifted my face up to his. A small smile covered his face and one immediately covered mine. He placed a soft kiss on my lips and ran his hand through my hair.

"Hi gorgeous," he said softly.

I couldn't help my smile. "Hello to yourself, handsome."

He grinned in return and kissed me once more. "Have I worn my beautiful girl out?"

I nuzzled into his hand. "A little bit. Your birthday should happen more often."

Arnav chuckled, it vibrating through him and making my body flutter.

"If it did, then I'd become old rather quick."

"Hmm... as long as I get to grow old with you, I don't care."

He smiled at me softly and placed a kiss on my forehead. "I love you, Khushi."

"I love you, too, Arnav."

His lips covered mine, Arnav kissing me sweetly and sensuously. "I'm so lucky that you're mine," he murmured.

"Hmm," and I nuzzled his nose, making Arnav chuckle once more.

Taking me in his arms, Arnav stood up and took us to bed. He placed me beneath the covers, then slid in beside me, holding me in his arms. His hand ran through my hair, and it was just so comforting.

"Khushi?"

"Hmm?"

"I had a thought."

Blinking up at him, I looked at him, curious.

"The empty space out there, by the poolside – what if we were to extend our room?"

My eyebrows scrunched as I slightly sat up and looked outside of our room. The pool was by our room and then there was quite some space to the right, which didn't really have anything there.

"Um... I mean I guess we could." I looked up at him. "Why the sudden desire to redecorate?"

"It crossed my mind several days ago. Given all of the things we get, we're running out of space."

"Let me guess – more PR packages?"

"Yes, and they're for you."

Yikes! Ever since Arnav's rise to more fame, we were getting more and more recognized. Bloggers would talk about us all the time, even the damn tabloids! Fashion designers and brands were beginning to notice us even more and more, and brands would keep sending their things, whether it was makeup, clothes, or whatever.

Yet even though it was Arnav who was the one rising to more success, I was the one getting more and more PR, which made no sense – then again, there was always more things for women than men....

"What was it this time," I asked.

"Not positive, but I think one of them was a runway piece from some brand."

My jaw dropped. "You're joking."

Arnav shook his head. "This is what I mean; we need more space. Just this wardrobe isn't going to cut it."

"What were you thinking of doing?"

Arnav looked at our room for a moment. "I think the left side is fine as it is. The right though.... We could redo the bathroom, break it down and all, and add a dressing area. It could be like a large walk-in closet, with more than enough space to put our new things."

I tried envisioning it and could see it perfectly. "All of a sudden, I feel like a celebrity."

"We slowly are becoming just that. The people love you."

"They don't know me. And the only person's love I want is my husband's."

"That you already have," he grinned, and he moved over me.

I laid back down and gazed up at Arnav, caressing his cheeks in my hands. The feeling of his stubble slightly tickled my hand, but I loved it. I rubbed my cheek lightly against it, nuzzling him.

"I like this," I murmured.

"First my chest hair, and now my facial hair," he teased.

"I always loved your beard," I pouted. "You're the one who just kept keeping it clean-shaven."

"That was the trend two years ago baby," he chuckled.

Eh, he had a point.

"Whatever," and I nuzzled him once more.

I felt him grin and he moved and nuzzled my neck, tickling me in the process and making me shriek with laughter. Hard as I tried to free myself, I was at Arnav's mercy, being tickled away, when he suddenly buried himself within me, causing me to gasp.

"Hmm, my wife isn't laughing anymore," he smirked against me.

He slowly drew back and slowly moved within me again, making me gasp once more.

Arnav slightly pulled back to look at me. "Now why is that?"

I felt my cheeks heat slightly. "I don't think I'll ever get used to how big you are."

A devilish grin graced his face and he slowly pumped within me again, my head slightly tossing back as I gasped.

"While I'm very honored by your compliment," he said, bringing my attention back to him, "I thought I was the only man you ever looked at," he smirked lightly, glancing down at our connected bodies.

I knew exactly what he was referring to and I felt my cheeks heat even more. I could see curiosity form in his humored eyes and I knew there was no escaping.

"Khushi...?"

My cheeks burned even more, and I hid my face in his neck.

"Now I'm really curious," he chuckled lightly, still moving slowly within me.

My body hummed, but I could still feel the embarrassment. "Um... do you remember the first time I... I gave you a... blowjob," I blushed.

I love how I can do it without any embarrassment but turn into a tomato just by saying the word.

Arnav nodded.

"Well... um... I may have watched something for help?"

Arnav slightly pulled back, the humor obvious as his eyes twinkled. "You did what?"

My cheeks felt like they were on fire and I hid my face behind my hands with a small groan. But they were quickly moved away, Arnav pinning my hands down besides my head.

"My wife watched porn," he grinned.

I must be as red as a fire engine!

Arnav chuckled and nuzzled my cheek. "Such a naughty girl," and he sharply thrusted into me.

A small cry left my lips as my eyes clenched shut. When I blinked them open, I found Arnav gazing at me adoringly.

"Did you like what you watched," he smirked lightly.

"Um... I don't know," I blushed. "It felt a little weird... yet a little fascinating," I continued to blush.

"And why is that," he grinned.

"Um... I don't know?"

Arnav chuckled and kissed me beneath my ear. "Did you take notes," he murmured.

"A few mental jots," I nearly whispered.

"Like?"

His mouth worked up my flesh and I moaned.

"Like what to do," I replied, my voice breathy. "How to be brave like them."

Arnav paused, which made me curious. He pulled back and looked down at me.

"My wife is already brave, especially when she takes the stage..."

I felt my heart bloom with pride.

"She doesn't need to take notes on that."

My lips quickly met his, my heart fluttering at his words.

Gosh I love him.

"Any other notes," he murmured against me.

Um.... "Well, uh... I realized that you're, um.... girthier, than most."

"Really," he grinned devilishly.

"Hmm," I squeaked.

I can't believe we're really talking about this!

"Anything else?"

I've already stepped into the water and drowned myself, what more could I do to myself at this point?

"You're also, um... bigger than the ones I saw."

I guess I've made myself hit the bottom of the ocean.

Arnav pulled back and looked at me for a moment, and my cheeks only heated more and more.

"I love you."

My eyebrow arched on its own. "Because I said you're big?"

"No," he chuckled. "Because you're just so damn cute."

Cute? Me?

Arnav kissed me once more and didn't stop, his speed gradually increasing, sending me through mind-shattering orgasms, one after the other.

And he had said didn't want to celebrate his birthday.