112

"Fuck, Khushi!"

Arnav buried his face within my tits, teething my flesh, as I rode out my intense orgasm. My bones felt like they had turned into jelly, and I collapsed onto him, my insides continuing to milk him.

That was fucking amazing!

I picked my head up slightly, looking down at Arnav. His eyes were still shut, him still catching his breath. I placed a kiss on the top of his head, then tilted his chin up to me, Arnav opening his eyes.

"There's my handsome husband," I said softly.

Arnav cupped my cheek and kissed me. "Hello there, wife."

"Feeling better?"

"Much better," he grinned at me.

Turning us over, Arnav had me lay down on my side. He pulled me closer to him, burying my face in his chest while he ran his hand through my hair.

"Has the smell of baby food left your system," I teased.

"Ugh, don't remind me. Promise me you won't feed our children that crap," he huffed.

"Peas are very healthy, which means they're good for you."

Arnav let out a sound of disgust, mixed with a huff, which made me chuckle. Arnav didn't say anything for a moment, continuing to run his fingers through my hair.

"If our child had made it... they would've been eating it too, huh," Arnav said softly.

I pursed my lips, trying hard not to react. A shakey breath escaped my lips, however, a small shudder running through me.

"I'm sorry, Khushi, I shouldn't have-"

"Don't. Just...."

Both of us let out a sigh, my grip on Arnav slightly tightening.

"I can't believe it's been 3 months," I sighed.

Arnav hummed in return, his hand continuing to run through my hair. Neither of us said anything for a moment, surrounding ourselves with silence.

"Khushi?"

"Hmm?"

"...do you want to try again?"

My eyes immediately met his, which looked very concerned.

Did I want to try again? That too so soon? I mean, our relationship was so much better than it had been in a long time but....

"I don't know," I finally said, my voice soft. "A part of me does but... a part of me isn't ready."

"How come," he asked softly.

"I... I don't know. I think the reason why a small part of me does is to just make up for what was lost but... at the same time... I don't know, are we even ready?"

Arnav didn't say anything, looking at me.

"That pregnancy... I mean clearly we didn't plan for it, it was a complete shocker. But the situation and our relationship... we were arguing so much and we had missed so much together and I... I want to make up for our messed up first year... before trying again for a child."

I looked back up at him and found his gaze still on me.

"Say something," I said softly.

"I only want what you want," he said softly. "And for you to be happy."

I reached up and caressed his cheek. "I know."

He brought his forehead against mine amd let out a sigh. "I want to make up for my screw ups as well."