110

Imagine my joy the following morning, when I didn't have to get up when the alarm went off. Usually I would be the one to get up first, get ready, leave Arnav's clothes out, then make my way downstairs to help get breakfast ready. Today, I would have to do none of that, but given that it was a habit, it was a bit hard to go back to sleep. Meanwhile, Arnav was moving lazily, yawning away.

Alright Khushi, do your thing!

As Arnav went to head to the bathroom, I quickly caught his hand and pulled on him, surprising him and having him fall back to the bed.

"What the-!"

I quickly straddled him and kissed him, then made my way to his neck and worked up his flesh.

"Khushi, what are you doing?"

The very thing you try to do to me in the mornings!

"What do you mean," I murmured against him, gyrating my hips.

A small groan escaped from his throat and I mentally applauded myself.

Not so fun, now then is it?

"This - I have to head downstairs and get breakfast ready."

I forced myself not to snort - he totally used my line.

"No," I said stubbornly, and gyrated my hips again, still working up his flesh.

"Khushi, I know what you're doing, and if it doesn't work when I do it to you..."

He quickly turned us over, pinning me down beneath him, causing me to gasp.

"...it won't work when the roles are reversed," he smirked.

"But I'm horny," I frowned.

"Then I suggest you do what I do and take a cold shower. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get ready," and he pulled away and went to the bathroom.

When the door clicked shut, I huffed and laid flat in bed.

Gee, is this how you feel in the morning as well? Rejected and totally horny?

With a huff, I turned to my side and tried to fall asleep, given that I still had time. Fortunately for me, my body complied, and I faded into sleep.

*~*

The alarm clock went off and I felt absolutely refreshed! With a stretch, I got out of bed and headed to the bathroom. A cold shower was no longer necessary, but a warm one was very welcome! When I was done with my business, I stepped back into the room, wearing just my robe, to see what Arnav had chosen for me to wear for the day.

No!

Laying on the lounger, where usually were his clothes for the day, were mine - a black t-shirt and gray sweatpants.

Is this a joke?! I can't wear these! I- ugh he's picking it up from that convo we last had at my place!

Picking up the clothes in my hands, I looked at them.

"Nice try Arnav," I muttered to myself. "But no, not gonna happen."

I turned to the wardrobe and opened it up... only to find nothing.

"What the!"

I rummaged through it but not one of my clothes were in here! Mind you, we're still in our temporary room, our stuff having been shifted in here before because of the construction.

"Where the hell are my clothes! What-! Arnav!"

With a huff, I quickly put on the clothes he had chosen and headed downstairs. I was ready to give Arnav a piece of my mind, when I caught sight of Dai.