55

Gehna went first for the first part of the song. She came out in a dramatic way, as was the theme. She danced and she was very poised.

The song went on:

When you go when you leave

Then you take a little piece of me with you

There's a hole in my soul

Cause you take a little piece of me with you

The first time that part came up, Gehna slowly went away and at the repeat Payal came out and danced. She was sharp and edgy as she danced to the song. As the second repeat of the chorus ended, she left the stage and at the slow beat, I came out on stage. I don't know what it is with me and music, but I get attached to the beat each and every time, and it gets me emotional. My emotions went with the song and I moved along with it.

The ending of the song had its sharpness. The chorus repeated four times at the end. I did the first two myself and then Gehna and Payal reappeared. We had to dance in the pool and the extra dancers were there to help us with certain things. It was amazing, honestly. I mean there was water falling as if it were rain and the moves were amazing.

At the very last part, I was tossed up and dropped, and I had to come up at the right moment with a good expression on my face. At practice I was kind of scared, afraid that I wouldn't be able to do it for the real thing, but I actually did it!

The crowd went crazy and they dropped the curtains so that we could go backstage. After getting out I felt really cold! I quickly dried up, got into regular clothes and then we went back out.

The third-place prize would be given away now. Payal and I clung onto each other's hand, curious to know who it would be. When they said it was Payal, I got upset. I thought it should've been Gehna but then again, who am I to judge? Either way, I was proud of my best friend. She wasn't disappointed at all and she was bubbly. She would get her prize at the end of the show and for now she would enjoy the rest of the show, watching her best friend and the girl she hates the most, battle it all out.

When we got backstage, Gehna sucked her teeth. I turned to look at her.

"Aww, it's okay that you're all alone now. Don't worry when you get second place," she said, and she walked away.

I told her before, and I still mean it now - I don't really care!

~
30 stars and I'll post the next update 😉