70

Normally if I found myself lying down on someone's chest, in bed, in their room, completely naked, I would have freaked out. And I was about to do just that when I woke up the next morning, when I saw Arnavji's face. He looked so calm and relaxed and I gazed away. I wanted to stay in this position, but I knew that I had to get up and help make breakfast for everyone.

When I got out of bed, I felt my lower region ache, which I knew was to be expected. After what had happened last night....

My eyes wandered over to Arnavji, who was still asleep. Memories of the night before flashed in my mind and I instantly blushed. I was no longer a virgin, no longer a single woman, but a married one.

Oh my...

Remembering what I needed to do, I looked around and the closest thing near me was my dupatta. I grabbed it and managed to cover myself, got my clothes and went to the bathroom to wash up and get ready. When I was done and came back into the room Arnavji was still sleeping. I didn't want to bother him, so I let him sleep. Moving in front of the vanity, I swung my hair back and began to dry it with my towel.

"What the?"

A smile instantly grew on my face. I turned to look at the man who was my husband and found him moving his hand across the bed, his eyes still shut. When his hands found nothing, he sat up.

"Looking for something," I questioned.

Arnavji's eyes met mine and he smiled. He got up and I couldn't help myself but to stare at his chiseled chest. And as hard as I tried, not to, I couldn't help myself but to look lower.

How on earth could he have possibly fit inside me?!

Suddenly I was pulled into him, snapping me from my thoughts and causing me to gasp. The smirk on his face proved to me once again that he had caught me.

Why me?!

"What are you looking at," he teased.

"Nothing," I said a little too quickly. Oh, why me?!

Arnavji chuckled and nuzzled my cheek. "Are you sure?"

Oh my... His voice was so low and raspy, it made my body react the way it had the night before.

He moved his hand to my exposed waist, and I bit my lip.

"Yes," I panted as I felt my core thud.

Oh my, this feeling...

"Positive?"

His lips made their way to my ear and he nibbled on it. A moan escaped from my mouth and my core thudded once more as I gripped onto him.

Oh no, if he continues to do this, I'll be late and won't be able to help downstairs. And then people will suspect... and they'll be right! How embarrassing would that be!

"I have to go downstairs," I let him know, my voice a whisper.

"Don't."

"Please," I panted.

He smirked against me and I knew he had intentions. But if I let him continue, people would definitely assume correctly, and that would just be too embarrassing! So, I forced myself free from his arms and rushed out, dashing to the kitchen. When I arrived, I saw Payal, Dai, and Di.

"Good morning," they all chimed.

"Good morning."

They all glanced at each other and grinned, which made me curious. At first I wanted to ask, but then I decided not to question it. Dai and Di eventually left to go wake up their husbands and I helped Payal out as she explained everything to me. We were working on breakfast when Payal looked around, then nudged me.