127

The game resumed, Payal starting off this time. Around and around the pillow went, and every time Arnav passed it to me, it felt as if the pillow was a ticking bomb and he was throwing it to get rid of it. Honestly, I wanted to laugh, but I kept my composure together, focusing on the game instead. Finally the song came to a stop, and the pillow ended up in Di's hands.

"No," she pouted.

"Go," Nishan clapped.

All of us chuckled, Jij nuzzling at Nishan's cheeks as Rani bounced in his hold, as if she were excited for her mother's performance.

"So Di, what will it be," I asked.

"Um... oh! I know!"

She got up and went over to her phone. After she went through it, she gave it to Nani, then took her spot on our stage. With a look at Nani, Nani nodded in return, and music began to play. 

Kaanha ki murali, aisa jeeya main
Chhan chhan, chhan na chhan baaje re
Chhod ke soodh-bood meera hui re
Chhod ke soodh bood meera hui re
Aison magan raadha naachi re
Hey raadhe raadhe

I'm trying hard to remember the last time I saw Di dancing like this, and honestly I can't remember. By the look on Payal's face, it was clear that she didn't remember either. But one look at Jij's face and it was clear that he was totally mesmerized!

Bolo radhe radhe
Radhe radhe radhe radhe shyam
Bolo radhe radhe
Radhe radhe radhe radhe shyam
Bolo radhe radhe
Radhe radhe radhe radhe shyam
Bolo radhe radhe
Radhe radhe radhe radhe shyam

Ghunghat ke pat jo uthaayegi
Panghat pe thumke lagayegi
Bolo radhe radhe
Radhe radhe radhe radhe shyam
Bolo radhe radhe
Radhe radhe radhe radhe shyam

Gunghat ke pat jo uthayegi
Panghat pe thumke lagayegi
Kajre ki dhaar se
Baahon ke haar se
Kanha ko apne sajaayegi
Music bajega loud toh radha nachegi

All of us whooped and cheered, even little Rani bouncing up and down in her father's arms in excitement as if she had understood everything that was going on. It was a good thing that she was, however, cause Jij had totally lost himself, absolutely stunned and mesmerized by Di.

"Wow, Di, you totally killed it," I beamed.

"Thank you, Khushi," Di blushed as she sat down besides Jij, who was still silent and stunned.

"I think you broke him," Payal teased.

We couldn't help but to snicker, as did the others. Di snapped her fingers before Jij, snapping him back to reality.

"That stunned, huh Jij," I teased.

"More than you can understand," he said, looking at Di.

Payal and I giggled like little girls once more before resuming the game. We spread out this time, Akash and Payal going over to the other bench to make the game easier.

"Well this has gotten quite interesting," Nani said. "The Raziada boys versus the Raizada bahus," she smirked.

With one glance at Arnav, I could see that his anxiety had definitely increased from before! After all, there was a 1 in 4 chance that the pillow could end up in his hands, and he is not looking too great. Nani's words meant nothing to him right now, his main focus clearly being to get out of this alive.