116

Weeks went by, and everything was going just great! Winter finally came, and even though it was much colder outside, inside... well, simply put, things were always burning up!

Thanks to Arnav's wonderful decision to soundproofing our room, no one was ever able to hear the raunchiness that came out of it. No longer did I have to worry about potentially bruising my lips cause I was no longer biting down on it harshly to keep myself silent. Even Arnav had gotten more expressive, not giving a damn since no one would be able to hear from outside. 

I found it all to be quite entertaining, not to mention amusing. Like one time, we had insane, raunchy, sexy-as-hell sex, barely getting even a wink of sleep, and yet when we were downstairs at breakfast with the family, you wouldn't have even had a clue, given how normal we were. 

Of course, if you had removed my sari and saw the loads of hickeys all over my breasts, then you might have. Or if you had taken of Arnav's shirt and seen the hickey's all over his physique, then you might have.

I have to admit, given all of steamy sex we were having, a part of me worried if I could end up getting pregnant from it all. I mean, I do take my pill every day - right on the dot - but still I couldn't help but to worry. To be quite honest... I don't want a child right now. Given how things are going, I don't want to mess with that flow. Things are going absolutely wonderful with Arnav, and the family was doing so great! Arnav and I would visit Amma and Babuji more often, and we spent several weekends at their place, sometimes even staying for the whole week. It was nice seeing Arnav with my parents and how he was not just a wonderful son in-law for them, but an actual son.

Things are going great, so for now... I think things are fine just the way the are. And when the time is finally right for us to have child, that moment will come on its own.

*~*

After another raunchy, sleepless night, I found it too hard to get up this morning. I know I need to help Dai and the others, but dammit, I want to sleep in so badly!

"Good morning, wife," I heard Arnav say softly.

I could only let out a nagging groan, and wrapped my arm and leg around him.

"What the-!"

I groaned once more, not wanting to hear his stupid catch phrase, and go back to sleep.

"Khushi, it's time to get up-"

"No, I'm tired, I want to sleep," I grumbled.

"Didn't you get enough sleep last night?"

"No!"

"And why is that," and I could hear that arrogant smirk of his.

"Don't act like you don't know - and stop smirking!"

"Wha-"

"What the, I know, now let me sleep!"

I felt him turn in my hold, so I tightened it, not wanting my comfort to be ruined.

"Khushi, there's like 45 minutes till breakfast."

What the f-?!

I popped up like I was a damn game of whack-a-mole, and flipped over Arnav, crushing him beneath me as I rolled over him. "I'm so fucking late!"

All I could hear from behind me was Arnav going what the but I could honestly care less.

*~*

I practically raced downstairs and dashed right into the kitchen, finding Dai, Di, and Payal pretty much done with breakfast.

Oh fuck!