130

I think I may have officially ruined the vacation for Arnav.

How dramatic!

Well actually, I, myself, haven't ruined it for him, actually. It's Arnav, himself, that's ruining it for himself to be quite honest. 

Ever since I had told Arnav about his solo performance for me, he'd been in a mood. It was clear that he was trying to figure out how he was going to escape from this, especially without me trying to go away to my mother's. But the threat did it every time, making him mutter and mumble like a grumpy child. He even behaved like this on Nanaji's birthday, the family having decided to get a small cake to celebrate on his behalf, making Nani very happy, as well as put her into tears. But while the rest of us were in a merry mood, Arnav kept to himself, grumbling like a toddler.

Even on New Year's Eve he behaved the same way, grumbling away like he was Grumpy the Dwarf! I'm pretty sure he was even grumbling when we were finally able to sneak in our New Year's kiss.

Ridiculous, I know!

But oh well, it's his issues. Besides, he can act however he wants; he's not getting out of this.

When we finally got back to the city and back home, I was absolutely overjoyed! All was well, a new year had started, and I had set a week for when Arnav would perform for me, date to be determined by him. True to my word, I gave him three weeks to prep and plan a routine. He had looked at me incredulously, trying to get away from it, but there wasn't a chance in hell that I was going to let this go.

I'm sure Arnav wanted to bother me about it even more, but with Rani's first birthday coming up next month, Di had us already working things out and planning, keeping us occupied. Besides that, work was busy as well, which took up my time as well. So due to all of that, Arnav was not able to bother me much about his performance.

On one hand, it was a good thing, leaving me be. On the other, however, it made me wonder what Arnav was up to. It's not like Arnav knew exactly what to do, like making a routine. In fact, it's not like I gave him any pointers whatsoever. Damn it, I didn't even choose a song for him!

Should I let him be... or should I help him out?

A knock at the door brought me out of my thoughts, bringing my attention to the door. "Oh, Hari Prakash, how can I help you?"

He stepped into my room, several large packages in his hands. "These just came for you Khushi Bhabi."

I couldn't help but to cringe a little as I went over to him and took them. "Thanks, HP."

With a nod and a smile, he turned to leave, when I remembered something.

"Oh, Hari Prakash, I just remembered, how's Jai Prakash adapting?"

Recently, his younger brother has decided to join him and Om Prakash, and help out at our house, giving us not just HP and OP, but now JP as well.

"He's doing well, still getting used to everything," Hari Prakash smiled softly.

"That's good."

Hari Prakash nodded once more, then headed off to do his work. I turned my attention to the packages in my hand and set them down on the bed.

"Geez, what could these be," I grumbled beneath my breath.

Opening up the first one, I reached inside to pull out clothes, as well as a card. As soon as I read it, my eyes widened.

"What the f-! Runway items from the new Balmain collection!!"

I stared at the clothes in horror and shock. It took me a moment before I got myself together and moved my focus onto the next package. Opening it up, I found more clothes inside, but these were for men.

"See Arnav," I murmured to myself as I picked up the card inside, "you get stuff- new menswear from Louis Vuitton's collection?!"

What the fuck?! Did we seriously just get-? But we-! I-! What the hell is in the other boxes then?!

Curious, yet terrified, I opened up the others. From one, I pulled out a beautiful black Valentino dress. From another came out a Fendi bag! The last two packages were more menswear, one from Saint Laurent, the other from Hermès.

"Geez...."

I looked away from the gray overcoat in my hands, and looked at the door to see Arnav. "No kidding."

He walked in, setting his suit jacket down on the lounger before coming to my side, wrapping his arm around my waist as he placed a kiss on the top of my head. "It just doesn't end, does it?"

I shook my head, looking down at the clothes in front of me. "No it doesn't. It was one thing when we got a few items, but now...."

"Wow," and he let out a whistle.

"I would say let's avoid wearing these things, but then that's just wasting clothes. Not to mention, that stylist you hired  before threw out almost all of our clothes! Like 90 percent of it!"

Arnav let out a small scoff. "I'm pretty sure she got offended by the non-designer stuff."

"Oh, for sure she did! She hid basically all of my purses, except for the fancy ones," I frowned.

Arnav hummed as he picked up the Saint Laurent leather jacket, and I have to admit, the jacket looked really good.

"If I'm going to be honest, all of these fall collections look really good," I sighed.

"That they do."

Arnav slipped on the leather jacket and turned to me.

I let out a whistle. "Hello, sexy," I smirked.

The corner of lips crooked up into a smug grin and he turned to the vanity, looking at himself in the mirror. I watched him as he checked himself out, moving this way and that to get an all-over look.

Hmm... I think I'll mess with him.

"Are you planning on wearing this when you perform for me, hubby?"

Arnav's eyes immediately met mine through the mirror, a scowl taking over his face.

Oof! Always so dramatic!

I held my hands up in innocence. "Hey, I'm just curious! Not to mention giddy and excited," I beamed.

Heading over to him, I held him from behind, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Tell me, what have you been doing so far to prepare," I asked, resting my chin his shoulder.

Arnav only scowled, then pulled away, freeing himself.

"What the-?"

"Don't even bother, wife," he said as he took the jacket off.

"And why not," I frowned, tilting my head.

He simply looked at me with a scowl, fixing up the jacket before setting it aside, then headed to the closet.

Well that didn't answer anything.

I headed on in after him, watching him loosen and remove his tie, as well as his waistcoat. "Arnav-"

"I said don't," and he grabbed his pajamas, then headed towards the bathroom.

"But-!"

"I still have two weeks left, wait until then," and he disappeared into the bathroom.

"But-!"

What the?!

~

Don't forget to smash that vote button :D