54

The five of us stood on stage, Payal and I holding hands. Oh, it was absolutely nerve-wracking! When they called Payal and me, I got so hype and I couldn't keep it in. But then they called Gehna and another girl.

They sent us backstage after all the thanking and congratulating, and we had to get ready for the next performance. Everything was absolutely crazy! People were all over the place, running around trying to get things done.

Just great!

Gehna went first and I watched on screen. The girl had skills; I must admit. I guess it was always there, somewhere, and she just needed to get it out.

Payal went after her and then the other girl went. I was nervous. I was last and it wasn't exactly giving the greatest feeling. II would have preferred to go first and get it over with but oh well. I was going to perform to a mix of Katiya Karun and Jazba. I chose these songs cause they're pretty upbeat. My outfit before was basically traditional. But this one was a bit more up to date.

It started with Katiya Karun and I danced like a little girl. I didn't care when I made up the choreography. When I was coming up with it, it just seemed like it was best to bounce along with it. I was allowed to have props and I decided to use mirrors. The background dancers brought them out and arranged them the way we planned it. We danced around them and as the song changed, they moved them around.

It was just great! I loved this dance and was enjoying myself. I absolutely loved it! We ended our performance and took our comments. We went backstage and waited anxiously, as they were about to say the results. I held Payal's hand, really nervous. They called Gehna first and then they called Payal. I was left with the other girl. I sighed and was ready to lose but they called my name.

I forgot how to breath as I walked over to the other side. Payal squeezed my hand as I stood next to her. I didn't know what to think but all I had going through my head was 'what the?'

We went backstage. We now had to perform two times and then a group dance. Boy was it nerve-wracking! I got ready for the next performance. It was a combination of Mere Dholna and Dholna. It was slow at first but when it went to the other song it was more upbeat and I moved with its every beat, transformed.

I went backstage after performing, preparing for my next performance. I was going to dance to Raftaarein, and I didn't care what people thought about this song. I loved its beats and I could dance to it very easily.

Every performance was done and now came for the most nerve-wracking one - the group dance. It was like this: the song was split down for us so that in the beginning one person would go, then the middle for the second, and the last for the last. I was going last, so that was a big anxiety booster

Help!