73

With everything packed up and ready to go, Arnavji and I left in the afternoon. Arnavji drove us up to the resort, the trip taking a quite a long while, since the place was out along the coast.

Payal was right - when we arrived at the resort, the place was absolutely amazing! When we walked into the hotel, I was amazed. It was absolutely gorgeous, and I absolutely loved it!

Arriving to the main desk, Arnavji told the receptionist our names and we were escorted up to the honeymoon suite - thanks a lot fam! Inside the suite was beautiful! It was vast, nicely decorated with notes of whites and blues, mirroring the ocean. While there wasn't anything corny like heart shaped beds, there were candles and rose petals all over our bed, a small tray containing chocolate covered strawberries, champagne and a welcome card, sitting on it.

The bellboy left us and Arnavji and I were left alone. We looked around and went out to the balcony, the view just absolutely beautiful! It looked out to the horizon and you could see the sun set.

The wind blew and my hair went into Arnavji's face.

"Sorry."

He simply smiled and held me. "So, we now have a week to ourselves."

"Hmm...."

He smiled and he gave me a peck on the cheek.

"So, what do we do first," I asked.

"I don't know.... we could spend some time here-"

"I don't think so," I grinned.

Naughty!

"How about we look around this place? Besides it's almost dinner time and I'm hungry," I pouted.

"Sure, why not," Arnavji grinned.

Going back into the room, I opened up my luggage and looked in to see what Payal had put in. There were several casual outfits for me to where inside, and some nice ones to wear out, but at the very bottom were some lingerie pieces she had placed in, along with a damn note that read stay safe ;)

The nerve of this girl! As if I'm going to wear any of it!

Quickly shoving it back down to the bottom, I took out a royal blue colored salwar kameez and went to the bathroom to change. When I came out I found Arnavji, already changed, in jeans, a white button-down shirt, and a leather jacket.

Ugh, did he look good or what?!

We headed out, holding hands as we went around the place and looked around. The garden in the back was beautiful. All of the flowers and the colors... just stunning! We walked along the coast and watched the sun set. As it did, Arnavji turned to look at me and I looked up at him as well. We gazed at each other for a moment, Arnavji taking me into his arms.

"I love you, Khushi."

"I love you, too," and then we kissed, the sun setting behind us.

*~*

With the stars taking over the sky, we headed down to the restaurant for dinner. Since the last thing we had eaten was breakfast - me not having eaten properly - we were hungry, or rather I was really hungry. So, we sat down and ordered food quickly. Once the food arrived, we both dug right in, talking, joking and poking fun at each other.

With dinner complete, we walked out to the garden. They were playing music and people were dancing. We sat down at a table and watched couples dance.

"It's so sweet," I sighed, resting my chin on my hand.

"What?"

"How these couples are dancing."