121

Sunlight came pouring in through the windows, awakening me. As I slowly came out of my sleep, I realized that I was holding onto Arnav's pillow.

Is he back from his run yet?

As I became more aware of my surroundings, I could hear the faint sound of the shower running.

Hmm, he's back.

With a stretch, I got up and headed into the bathroom. Don't get me wrong, I love sleeping naked with Arnav - naughtiness involved or not - but it was time to put on some clothes. I quickly went to pee since my bladder was crying, then went to grab some clothes from the wardrobe, when I noticed Arnav from the corner of my eyes. His eyes were shut, his left hand against the wall, as if it were giving him support.

Huh?

Going over towards the shower, I knocked on the glass, snapping him out of his trance. I looked at him in confusion, wondering what was wrong, but he shook his head.

Um... okay.. wierdo.

I couldn't help my grin and turned my attention away from him and got ready for the day. Oddly enough, even though I was done with my business, Arnav was still not done with his shower.

Hubby, how long of a run were you even on?

"You'll start pruning, you know," I teased.

I turned to look at him, unable to help my smirk, and he looked at me, a small grin on his face.

"I'll be out soon," he smiled softly.

If you say so hubby. "Don't take too long," and I headed back to our room.

I'm going to need to sort my hair out, it's a total mess! Usually I just comb it out and leave it, but you know what, since we're on vacation, why not do something different?

It's been a while since I've braided my hair. Actually, it's been a while since I've done two french braids, or viking braids as I liked to call them. Of course, they were nowhere near like what viking braids looked like, but it was what I liked to call them ever since I was young and saw some documentary series with Babuji. Deciding to go with that, I quickly did my hair, surprised that I still had the talent and the skill to do it, not to mention still do it quickly.

"Well would you look at that," I muttered to myself. "Job well done!"

But now the question is what do I wear? I mean having my hair like this and wearing a sari totally would not go together. Nor would wearing an anarkali go with this look.

Should I just leave my hair down? ...but my braids look so cute!

For some reason, my mind wandered back to the day when we had the guys be in the ladies' positions. Arnav had made me wear completely casual clothes and right now... well it doesn't seem like such a bad idea. 

Okay, sure, I'll bum it out today with some sweatpants!

Heading back to the bathroom, I saw Arnav still in the shower. I turned my attention to the wardrobes and opened it up, finding our clothes which Arnav had put away. I looked through it to find my sweats, when I came across one of Arnav's old Harvard hoodies. Even after all these years, the burgundy still looked really good and it still felt really soft.

Should I? ...why the heck not!

I grabbed it, my sweatpants, and got some underwear, then quickly headed back to the bedroom. I bet you that the moment Arnav sees me, he's going to be stunned! Fortunately for me, I got some Calvin Klein underwear sent to me in PR and as I'm pulling his hoodie over my head and getting a look in the mirror, I'm realizing very quickly that this is a total look!