114

Just like that, little Nishan had turned 2 years old! A big party was thrown for my precious little nephew, who received lots of love and lots of presents from all of us!

Since the rooms were now completed, we were all able to surprise Dai, Jeeju and Nishan, showing him his new room being entirely covered in presents. We almost had Dai on the verge of tears, due to how happy she was, but Arnav would not let his big sister cry, and we all laughed and enjoyed ourselves instead.

Given that all of the construction was completed, we all shifted back to our regular rooms. Our room was still pretty much the same, and even though we had been down the hall these past few months, it still felt so good to be back in our own room again.

"Shall we take a look," Arnav asked.

I nodded and followed after Arnav to our new closet space, which was absolutely ginormous! Looking at it in its completed stage, with all of our clothes settled in, it truly felt like we were in a celebrity's home. I mean for crying out loud, what normal person has a closet island?

I leaned over it and looked around, my eyes landing on what I called the shoe wall, which contained only my shoes. "This is totally next level," I murmured.

"No kidding," Arnav said.

The closet had been organized down to a T, Arnav having hired a stylist to go through our clothes to help decide what stayed and what shouldn't stay... most of them turning out to be not staying, which gave us more closet space.

Well I guess that works out, given all of the PR we get. And I'll get to shop more.

On another wall was where my bags would go, which right now, didn't really have so much. Many of them weren't luxury stuff, which I'm sure the stylist found horrendous cause she had stashed most of them away elsewhere.

Oh who am I kidding, she stashed all of them away and just kept the luxury stuff out!

"Shall we continue the tour?"

I looked away from the Dior bag sitting on the shelf. "Please."

We walked on over to our new bathroom, which was large, spacious, and sparkling from all of the marble. I made my way over to the counter, running my hand over it. The glass-bowled style sinks that I had liked, worked out perfectly! And the circular mirrors on the walls were just perfect! I looked over at the walk-in shower, which was rather large and spacious - probably able to fit in at least 10 people at once - as well as the large and spacious tub.

"We totally made it," Arnav murmured.

No kidding!

Arnav made his way over to me and wrapped his arm around me. "So wife of mine, shall we take a bath or a shower?"

I looked up at him, grinning.

Of course he wanted to use it right away.

"Umm... what would my hubby like?"

"I'd say... let's take a bath."

"Then a bath it is."

Placing a kiss on my forehead, Arnav went to the get the bath ready. Given how huge the tub is, I can only wonder how long it'll take to fill. As the water continued to flow, I started to remove my sari. Arnav came over and helped me out, actually caring to take the pins out for once, since I was doing that. With every trace of string off of me, I helped Arnav out of his clothes, and couldn't help but to feel him up a little.

"Someone's a little handsy," he teased.

My hands made their way to his firm butt and gave it a squeeze. Arnav simply arched his brow at me and I squeezed it once more.