106

I don't think Arnav realized how his few words would unleash something within me. Neither did I, to be quite honest, but I felt myself lose it to my raging hormones.

I kissed him once more, releasing his lip with a bite. Letting go of him briefly, I pulled back and had him sit up as well, before I kissed him once more. My hands went to work, undoing the buttons of his shirt, before removing it, and then went to his belt to undo it, as well as his pants.

"You know I have to admit," I said, letting go of his lips, "before I thought the Louis belt was too much, but you definitely rocked it tonight."

"I rock everything I wear, baby."

I rolled my eyes with a grin, and helped him get out of pants and briefs, leaving him completely naked. His hard length stood up proudly, as if it wanted my attention.

Which it did.

"I'm curious what you'll do, wife," Arnav smirked.

I looked up into his eyes for a moment, before pulling back.

"Where are you-"

"Stay," I said, getting off of the bed, holding my finger up at him.

Arnav did as I said and I went to turn off the lights. Only a few hints of light snuck in from outside, but the moon was doing more. Turning back to Arnav, I removed my selwar kameez, revealing my red lace bra and matching panties.

I heard Arnav take in a sharp breath.

Perfect.

"So, what do you think," I teased, holding my hand up like I was some model.

"You better come over here right now so I can touch you."

I couldn't help but to laugh. "Fiend."

I walked back over to him and Arnav immediately grabbed me by my waist, holding me to him. He buried his face in my breasts, inhaling me, as his hands moved over my rear.

"These I've seen before," he murmured, his finger tracing along the edge of my panties, before pulling back slightly. "This I haven't," he said, referring to my bra.

"Well, last time I couldn't exactly wear the set together given that my bra would show when I wore my outfit."

Arnav only looked at me, or rather, the set.

"And then you didn't give these that much attention that night," I said, wiggling my bum a little.

Arnav brought his hand forward, his eyes following it as he continued to trail his finger over the edge. "Hmm, you're right, I didn't."

I arched my brow at him.

"It was our wedding night after all, I had other things in mind."

Ah, so he did really figure it out.

I hadn't worn my lingerie set from my wedding night on purpose. Originally I had intended on wearing them again on our anniversary night, but... well, you already know how those times were. But when we were packing to come over here, I remembered these bad boys and thought why not? After all this was kind of like our first night - just in my house this time.

"Fiend," I teased once more.

He shook his head from side to side. "More like hopelessly in love."

I think my heart just shrieked and exploded into confetti.

He rested his chin against me as he looked up at me with a small pout. "Can you really blame me when I have such a beautiful wife?"

I couldn't help my grin and Arnav grinned in return, and I kissed him, cupping his cheeks in my hands.