135

Now that I've given my daring husband the go on cashing in his reward, I could only wonder when he'd start doing whatever it is he's planning on doing! 

I mean having me wherever he wants in the house? That's insane! It's absolutely insane!

Look, I know that legally Arnav is the owner of this entire household, or at least the majority of it. Years ago, Nani had given him more ownership of the property since he took care of everything, not to mention the other family properties. That's not to say the other Raizada men don't have properties too, of course they do, but Arnav had main ownership of this house, which technically made it more of his. And if he wants to take me in different parts of the house....

In some ways I'm comfortable, in other ways I'm not. I mean we still share this household with the rest of the family, it's pretty inappropriate! But since I've given Arnav my word that he could have anything he wants....

Ugh, I don't like this dilemma!

"Lost in thought?"

Snapping away from my thoughts, I looked up to see Arnav standing in the entryway of the kitchen, leaning against the wall. He was dressed completely casual, in some gray sweatpants and a white t-shirt, looking absolutely yummy! Pushing away from the wall, Arnav came over to me, looking me up and down.

"Looks like we had the same idea," he smirked lightly.

I glanced down at myself, also wearing a white t-shirt and gray sweatpants. "I guess."

"I think this is the first time I've ever seen you like this outside of our room."

"Have you already forgotten about the day we ladies swapped with you gentlemen?"

"No, but that's different."

"How," I exclaimed.

"For starters you weren't exactly wearing this combo," he said, pointing at me up and down. "Also you weren't allowed to enter the kitchen so realistically speaking, you've never dressed like this in the kitchen."

"And it's a good thing I haven't."

"How," he frowned. "This is your home, you should be comfortable."

"I am comfortable."

"You don't look like you are; not with a saree, that's for sure."

"What would you know about wearing a saree," I teased, smirking at him.

"I know enough; I'm sure you are aware of my skills in regards to them, wife," he smirked back.

Oh boy, do I!

"Anyways, I just wish you'd be more comfortable," he shrugged.

"Arnav, I'm not uncomfortable, not by the slightest. This is my home."

"So then why do you dress like this when we stay at your parents, but it's a runway show every day here?"

I couldn't help but to snort. "Oh please, that's not true at all," I said as I turned off the stove, finishing up with the food I was heating up.

Arnav scowled at me in return.

"I'm serious! Besides, if you call what I do a runway show, then what about Mami? You're insulting her fashion sense, that's for sure," I chuckled.

"I'm not even going to go there, but I'm serious Khushi."

"So am I- Arnav, are we really rehashing this conversation again? I thought we went over this and were over this already."

"No, I'm not."

"And why is that?"

"Because it makes me think that you don't see yourself as a member of this family."